Second Trailer on Xbox Live Marketplace

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by boxerperson, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Sablebot

Sablebot #thinkitaintillegalyet

The "new" teaser trailer

If it is the exact same trailer that's been running since December then why did they say NEW? That pisses me off. I also don't have an Xbox. Is this "new" trailer available on the Xbox website?

2. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

Is there any way I can get the trailer on my flashdrive or do I have to buy it?

None of the theaters near me has shown the trailer, not even when went to see Ghost Rider!!! I feel deprived! :cry 

And that's pretty sad concidering they filmed most those Scorpinox scenes near where I live :inquisiti 

3. Blunticon

Blunticon The Oddjob

I just downloaded it and watched it twice. Its still freakin rocks.

4. Shipley

Shipley extremely online

News Credits:
    its NEW to Xbox 360 Video Marketplace. its also NEWer than the old teaser.

its not on xbox.com, its on http://www.transformersmovie.com/ and http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/transformers.html like it has been for 2 months.

I think some people are missing the point of it coming up on Live Marketplace... its so you can download it and watch it on a TV instead of seeing a movie or watching it on your computer.

I don't know if the trailer will fit on a memory card. just get a hard drive, it's a lot better.

5. d-vizzle

d-vizzle Active Member

No it was the official theatrical trailer yea i downloaded it on 360 around when it started showing in the theatres with "Night At The Museum" It was the only reason I went to see that damn Ben Stiller Movie and I missed it:(  but yea I got it from xbox live

6. † Sunstorm

† Sunstorm Sunstorm member 1

......if the second teaser have new details then this SUCKS! i wanna see it :( 

7. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    It's the same one that's been seen a million times, it's just new to the 360 marketplace.