Second Time Around....

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Oracle_Aesir, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Oracle_Aesir

Oracle_Aesir Outback is back

News Credits:
    When you see something Prime media related a second time, after seeing newer things for it, you can really see that Hasbro have in fact had this thing all planned out for some time.

I was just reading the Prime prequel comic again, and noticed that when Arcee rescued Cliff from the Vehicons he says:

before she shushes him.

Then later in the TV series we see that Cliff and Bumblebee were the ones who rescued her after Airachnid captured her and Tailgate

Has anyone else noticed anything like this elsewhere in the Aligned continuity?

2. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

The prequel comic? You mean the thing I use to level my coffee table?

3. Oracle_Aesir

News Credits:
    yes lol

4. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Well there's Megatron and Ratcht explaining the Tyger PAx event of Bumblebee whic was explained in Exodus,The Insection which plays a role in Fall of Cybertron and the origin of Optimus and the great war from the same novel.

Yep I'd say that Hasbro planed very carefully for this universe all right!:) 

5. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    Hardly. The Tyger Pax thing actually first cropped up in the movie prequels and is pretty much the default explanation for mute Bumblebee anywhere, Insecticons are anything inscet-like in Transformers unless it's Waspinator, and the origin for Optimus still has inconsistencies.

They planned this about as much as they planned Beast Wars to tie directly to G1 at the end.

6. IaconStargazer

IaconStargazer Maximal

I took a quick look at the TFP prequel comic to see for myself, and that is a nice little touch of foreshadowing for the fans.

At the top of my head, though, I can't think of any very subtle continuity links that require a second look. Plenty of story arc ties and character adaptations and stuff, but tiny things like that Airachnid hint seem really hard to come by.

7. Oracle_Aesir

News Credits:
    Though to be honest it could have been referring to anything when it was written, but since we know about Airachnid now, it just fits so well