Second Sun

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by John_Force, May 26, 2010.

1. John_Force

John_Force 16xNHRA Funny Car Champ TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hello All
    I've choosen to reintroduce my fan-fic, due to the lack of replies in my old one.
    I'll update it with smaller updates from part 1. Part 2 is being peer edited by a friend on the forum while Part 3 is in the works.

Here's part 1 for your enjoyment.

Japan
    Present Day
    Sam suddenly awoke. Mikela turned over and said in her usual sexy voice “Good morning, Sam.” Sam replied with a equally courteous “Good morning,Mikala.” Samuel walked up to the roof and inhaled the usual toxic air of Japan in summer. 'Can’t wait to get to the office' Sam though.

Samuel hated his job and everyone who worked at Honda knew it. Samuel worked in the Engine Diagnostic Department behind a computer.He walked into the cubicle farm and manned his station. He found a note written in perfect Chinese and read it very slowly. It said:

Samuel,
    Please come to my office and report for special assignment.
    Takashi Wong

Sam reluctantly walked to Takashi’s office. Takashi was a balding Chinese man in his late fifties who claimed to have worked on Honda’s F1 engine. Everyone in the engine area though that was a lie
    And was secretly sneeking into his office to look for schematics. Sam knocked and heard a reply in broken english “Come in!” Takashi was dressed in a faded pin stripped suit with a muti-coloured bowtie. Sam bowed at the waist, as was the custom in Japan when meeting someone superior. Takashi bowed in return and began the coversation in Japanese “Thank you for coming on such short notice, Sam. I wanted to discuss my secret project for you.” Sam nodded with enthusiasm and wanted Takashi to continue. “ Your secret project is to oversee testing of Honda’s new V-32” Sam’s heart leaped into his throat. Here he was, being asked by one of the founding fathers of Honda, to oversee final testing of a completely new engine that had yet to see Honda Showrooms around the world. Sam was estactic and replyed “Yes Sir, Mr.Takashi. Right away!” Sam turned around and walked slowly out of the office. He logged onto his terminal computer and sent a quick email to Mikela.

Sam finished his job catching up on paperwork regarding quality control of engines. After what had happened in Egypt regarding the Matrix of Leadership, He was always cautious about his connections. He logged out of his terminal and walked outside into the crisp, humid evening air. Across the street was a Peterbilt 379 double parked. It had a flame job and looked familiar. Sam got into and it drove away.
    The truck headed for a abandoned warehouse located off of a major highway. The door of the truck opened and Sam got out. The truck transformed, and Optimus Prime stood up. Prime said “Sam, a threat has been detected in the far reaches of outer space. I have dispatched my brother, Primus, to investigate.” Sam replyed “This isn’t my war, Optimus. Where’s Bumblebee?” Prime looked at him with a look of gratitude “ Bumblebee is helping investigate with Hot Shot. I’ve decided to issue you another guardian. Ultra Magnus! “ A semi car carrier roared into the building. Gleaming white and blue paint covered the truck from front to back. Like Prime, He also had a flame job. Ultra Magnus transformed and Sam stood awestruck. When Ultra Magnus spoke, he did so with a voice deeper than Prime “ Together we shall rid the world of Decepticons. Sorry about that, son. I’ve been stuck in statis lock since before you were born. Thank the lord for Jolt and Ratchet.” Prime spoke again “ Ultra Magnus will be your guardian until Bumblebee returns” Sam nodded his head and watched Ultra Magnus transform back to truck mode. Sam got into the cab and roared away.

2. John_Force

John_Force 16xNHRA Funny Car Champ TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Here's the second part, if anybody's interested:

Deep space
    5,000 lightyears beyond Neptune

Primus, in planet mode, floated through space. His scanners were searching for a threat unkown to the Autobots. In his 5,000 years of existance, Primus had never seen such fear in his brothers eye’s when he imagined what this threat could be. His sensors pinging brough him back from his thoughs. The scanners had detected a large, planet shaped object.He scanned its form and compared it with his database of every known cybertronian object. It came up with nothing. He zoomed in on the form and saw something vaguely planet-like. He zoomed until he saw two giant pincers. His Spark stopped and he looked in horror at Unicron!

Bumblebee and Hot Shot raced through space. They received the call from Optimus about Unicron and were on their way back to Earth. “ I’m really excited about this Unicron guy. He seems like quite the big shot back on Cybertron” said Bumblebee. Hot Shot rolled his eyes and growled “ Focus, Bumblebee. Optimus called us back for a reason. He detected Unicron and we both know that Prime is going to need all the help he can get.” Bumblee retorted “ Okay, Hot Rod. Don’t blow your Spark at me!”

Earth
    Japan

Ultra Magnus dropped Sam at the door and drove on the driveway and shut off. Sam walked in through the garage, passing Mikala’s Ferrari Enzo and his Honda S2000 convertible which could 0-60 in 3.6 seconds He walked upstairs to find Mikala tapping away at her computer. She worked for Hayabusa Engines and was the lead designer in their Japan factory. He liked that Mikala knew what it was like to work hard. He walked into his office and began to design Honda’s new V-32 engine.

U.S.A
    N.E.S.T HQ
    Tech Sergent Lennox walked through a metal detector and stepped into a elevator. Lennox was disappointed. He was on this elevator because something was wrong and the higher ranking brass wanted to dump it on him because the brass hated him for his unnessecery heriocs in Egypt. A autonotumus female voice said “ Please hold steady for complete body scan.” Lennox hated the body scan, but it was a nessecery evil due to the heighted security after the Egypt events. After the body scan was complete, the elevator dropped 6 kilometers in less than a minute. After his stomach had settled, Lennox got off and walked into the Brick, an ultra-secure briefing room created epeically for briefing information regarding the Autobots and N.E.S.T.

One Hour Later
    Lennox walked out of the Brick and got back in the elevator. Lennox had been informed that another alien threat was detected and they wanted him and his squad to investigate. He walked into the hanger and collected his gear. His squad was already waiting by the ramp of the C-130. “ We got another bogey in Canadian territory. We’re going to Trenton, Ontario to meet up with the 5th Armory Corp. Lets go “ said Lennox. Ratchet and Ironhide were in vechicle mode inside the cargo area, waiting. The plane took off and Lennox was lulled to sleep by the drone of the turboprop engines.

Lennox was awoken by the powering down of the turboprop’s. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes, grabbed his gear and waited with his squad on the cool tarmac. A Sichorsky troop helicopter painted in cameo glided overhead and began a descent. The pilot, dressed in a Navy flight suit, motioned for them to get in the back. Lennox made some hand movements and the squad began to run towards the helicopter. Once they were all aboard, the helicopter lifted off and started to climb. Lennox donned a headset and said “ Thanks for picking us up. Please state your information so I don’t have to shoot your for impersonting a officer of the military” The pilot replyed “ I am Sea Sergent Al Stanford of the 13th Navy Divison based out of a classified location on the sea.” The helicopter flew on for a while before Lennox noticed a change in altitude. The helicopter landed in a derelict Boeing Factory. Lennox and his team quickly dismounted and spread out, taking up basic defensive positions. Lennox opened a channel “ Alright, listen up. We just landed at a a abandoned Boeing factory. Intelligence indicates that the threat is probably a Decepticon taking the earth form of a Antonov An 225, the largest airplane in the world.” Epp’s replied “We’ve got gunships on station just in case this get’s out of hand” Lennox nodded his agreement and made rapid hand signals signaling the team to move farther into the factory. It was dark in the factory and Lennox turned on his night-vision goggles. The factory plunged into a green glow. A large airplane came into sight and Lennox raised his hand, signaling the team to stop. Lennox raised his weapon and turned on the vocalizer. The vocalizer was a gift from Research and Development. When Optimus Prime had agreed to share his technology, the first thing was how to Translate the decepticon’s language. Research and Development took that device and shrunk it down to a walkie talkie attached to a megaphone. Epp’s came forward and set up the megaphone while Lennox adjusted the microphone. When Lennox spoke, Cybertronian came out. “ Decepticon,This is N.E.S.T. You are in a restricted area. Power down your weapons!” A shimmer passed over the plane and it transformed. It was well over 100ft tall and boasted a impressive array of weaponry including a EMP Pulse gun. The Decepticon opened fire with a machine gun and Lennox ran to find cover. The Decepticon boomed “ You killed Megatron! Now you will experience the true meaning of death.” Armored Personnel Carriers roared into the hanger and fired Sabot rounds at the decepticon. “ Your petty machines cannot stop me. Unicron is attempting to reformat Megatron and I will make sure you humans do not interfere. I am Updraft, the last of the Decepticons loyal to Megatron!”

Japan

Mikela walked up behind Sam and teased the back of his neck. Sam turned around and gave her a stern look. Mikela frowned and walked away. Sam sighed. Ever since The Fallen came to Earth, She hasn’t been the same.

Two hours later
    Sam hopped in his Honda S2000 and accelerated onto the motorway. He resisted the temtation to floor the V-8 and cruised behind a long line of taxis going into Tokyo. Sam tapped the throttle and changed lanes. He quickly floored it and catched a green light. A whooping siren diverted his attention. A police car was flashing a arrow pointing to the shoulder of the road. Sam sighed and shifted into 4th and accelerated. A hard right corner was coming up. Sam slammed on the e-brake and drifted into traffic, narrowly missing a tractor trailer. A familiar looking Corvette Stingray passed him in the left lane. Sideswipe. Sam ignored the Corvette and continued on into the city.
    He walked into a supermarket and walked straight to the ligerie section. Sam and Mikela where celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary and he wanted her to look good.

Abandoned Warehouse
    Japan

Ratchet roared into the abandoned warehouse and transformed. Prime was waiting for him. “ Prime, I did some reading in the databanks and noticed something odd. When the Fallen attacked us in eygpt, He used a weapon that fired a special kind of radiation. It damaged the humans and gave them intense sustained burst of radiation. Mikela absorbed the most radiation and I’m afraid her organ systems cannot last much longer unless I begin treatment.” Ratchet popped open his data screen and read some text “ Unfortunatly, to begin treatment, I need to meet Unicron, who created the radiation for the Fallen, In person because he’s the only one who has the cure.” Prime cursed in Cybertronian and replied “ I am the last of the 12 Primes. If I fall to Unicron, Earth has lost it’s final guardian. I cannot let that happen. But If It means saving the future of one life, to possibly save the human race from Unicron. I will have to accept.” Ratchet nodded his approval and did a running transformation, peeling out of the warehouse.

Derelict Boeing Factory
    Toronto, Canada
    Lennox clicked his throat mike and yelled “Get Ironhide in here. Situations getting out of control” His team was rapidly retreating following a aggressive counter-attack that did nothing except make Updraft more angry. His six engines, which where mounted on his back in a giant V, were lobbing energy shells deep into Lennox’s team. Screams punctured the air. Ironhjde arrived and immediately started to make a aggressive push, forcing Updraft to retreat. Lennox fired a shoulder mounted Sabot rocket that connected with Updraft’s unshielded Spark. Updraft collapsed and Lennox’s team let out a cheer. Ironhide walked up to the carcass and fired his arm mounted cannon into Updrafts face.

Japan.
    Wheelie hopped into Optimus Prime and watched as Prime drove to Sam’s apartment. Wheelie went in the front door and up to his apartment. Sam answered the door and gazed in disgust at Wheelie’s new earth mode. Wheelie had chosen the RC version of the Komastu D-575-A3, the worlds largest bulldozer. His red eyes were glowing with fierce intensity, so Sam said “ What’s the red eyes for, Wheelie?” Wheelie huffed in irritation and replied “Does it look like I know all the answers? I don’t. Optimus just wants you to go somewhere with him. Heard something about another Seeker.” Sam disappeared into the apartment, came out with Mikela in tow and said “Lets Go.”

Sam walked out to the curb and saw Optimus, Sideswipe,Ratchet and the Twins pull up. Sam got in Sideswipe and was amazed at the interior of the Corvette Stingray Sidswipe had chosen as his vehicle mode Sideswipe waited until Optimus passed him and peeled out..

Sideswipe drove on for what seemed like forever until they arrived at a abandoned racetrack in central Japan. The entrance had two huge rockets, rusted with age,flanking each side. Sideswipe and Ratchet transformed and guarded the entrance while Optimus and the twins went onto the track with Sam and Mikela. “ We are at the Zing-Hang Racetrack, the oldest racetrack in Japan. Japanese people have been uninformed of this racetrack’s greatest secret since the 1930’s. I would like to apologize for not telling you about the location of the other Seekers. Being the last Prime means there are some secrets that could destroy the Autobots. On another note, Wheelie has located another Seeker and we are standing on it.”
    Omega Supreme, Assemble!
    A low whining noise started near Sam’s feet and he took a step back. The rusted rockets guarding the entrance ignited and started to move towards the center of the racetrack. The pavement vibrated and began to crack as the pavement melted, the metal underlay exposed and began to fold into to half circles. The grandstands and office morphed into one single piece and attached themselves to the rockets that use to guard the entrance. 2 arms began to appear out of the body. One had a bright organ claw so massive, Sam feared he would be swallowed by the sheer size of it. An abandoned Mustang morphed into the head. Omega Supreme hovered in the air for a split second and came crashing down. “ Being a race track for 200 years is not easy on the servo’s.” Omega said while he was getting back up. “ I was one of the original Seekers that came to earth to look fo Energon. We failed at our mission and the Decepticons found the Energon before us. We made an aggressive counterattack, hoping to draw the Decepticons away from the Energon. I was mortally wounded in the counterattack and went into hibernation mode while I was healing until Optimus reactivated me.” Prime walked forward and started talking to Omega “ Primus has encountered Unicron and is asking for your help to try and defeat him. We need to go to Primus right away.” Omega Supreme nodded and replied “We must unfreeze Vector Prime if we are to have a chance.” Prime said “Vector Prime is a loyal solider. We must unfreeze him at all costs. He is the only one of the thirteen Primes that stayed true to Primus’s original orders to find Energon.” Omega Supreme raised himself to his maximum height and said “ We must go to Siberia in Russia. Vector is frozen in ice. He found energon deep within a moutain in the Alp’s. He harvested some, but the intense cold froze his spark before he could surface. “

Siberia
    Omega Supreme, with Optimus, Sideswipe, Mikaela and Sam, hovered over a tall, ice encrusted, mountain. “ According to my scanners, He’s buried in 300 feet of ice below my feet. Stand clear, everyone.” Supreme’s left arm morphed into a giant laser, which postioned itself over the mountain and opened fire. A few minutes later, the laser whined to a stop and Supreme said “ Vector Prime should be down that hole. Any volunteers?” Sideswipe activated his jump jets and coasted over to Omega, said “I’ll go. I’m not mssion critical and I’ll give Vector a nice reception.” Sideswipe jumped down into the middle of the mountain.
    Sideswipe hated confined spaces and the hole on the inside of the mountain was execeptionally small. His wheeled feet touched metal and he shut off his jets. Sideswipe turned on his headlights and glazed into the dark, frozen eyes of Vector Prime. Sideswipe opened his communicator and opened a channel to Supreme “ I’m standing on Vector and wondering how to reactivate him since we don’t have a sliver of the Cube.” Omega Supreme “All in due time, my boy. Vector isn’t dead, his spark is frozen from the extreme cold. Follow my instructions very carefully. Take both of your arm blades and set the tips on Vector’s Spark.” Sideswipe did as he was told and waited for futher instructions. “ Pass an electrical charge through your blades. Your trying to restart his spark, not kill him in the process.” Sideswipes arms began to vibrate as a fraction of his spark’s power was diverted to Vector’s spark. His arms vibrated intensely for a few seconds and then stopped. Vector’s right hand began to twitch as his spark began to power up. Sideswipe watched as Vector’s ocular devices began to focus on him and was awestruck by how white his lenses were. He is truly one of the thirteen Primes. He is older than time Sideswipe said to himself.
    Vector Prime was indeed one of the thirteen primes. He was the guardian of space,time and the infinite cosmos. All the Autobots on Cybertron and Earth alike, held Vector in the highest respect. Sideswipe noticed how Vector’s armor had turned white from all the ice and cold within the mountain. Vector got up and said in Cybertronian “ Who dares wake Vector Prime, Guardian of Space and Time, from his hibernative state?”

Meanwhile…… on top of the mountain(Not in it)
    Optimus was kneeling over the cave when he heard Vector’s booming voice and wondered why Vector was so agitated. Optimus decided to wait a couple of seconds and see what happened. Suddenly, the mountain began to rumble. Optimus and Omega Supreme rocketed into the air away from the mountain as a percaution. The peak of the mountain fractured into a million pieces as Vector Prime rocketed out into the open air. Sideswipe blasted out right after him, determined to pursue him. “Vector, This is not your fight. Conserve your energy and control your feelings of hatred towards us. We could’nt muster enough forces in time to save you!” Sam glazed up at Optimus in confusion. Optimus knelt down and explained “We heard his last tranmission just before he froze. We held a emergency meeting, but we couldn’t rally enough forces to rescue him. Vector still remembers to this day.” Vector hovered nearby and watched as Optimus got up and accelerated over to him “My brother, the future of Earth and Cybertron is in jepordy. Unicron is on a collison course with Earth.” Vector nodded and replyed “The space-time continum is too powerful for me to meddle with anymore. I pledge myself to the defence of Earth and the humans.”