Seattle IMAX Showing up in the air. Damn.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Faded-Myth, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Faded-Myth

Faded-Myth Oddbot

I just called IMAX up in Seattle to see what's going on, since they have TF3 in their Coming Soon section, and I was told that they haven't even finalized contract information or something along those lines, so they don't even know if they're going to show it. The guy said they want to, obviously, but he simply didn't know. He also said stuff like that is done 2 weeks before the film is released. I told him the film was 10 days away from release, at which point he sounded a little grumpy. =P

I'll keep checking, but that's not the best news I wanted to hear. They do want to show it though, so hopefully they get their shit together.

2. Number1sikko

Number1sikko Autobot

News Credits:
    Im sorry...:( 

3. Faded-Myth

Faded-Myth Oddbot

It's OK. I'm lucky enough to have several cinema options in my local area. It just means I'll have to see it in fake IMAX up in Bellevue. If it does come to real IMAX a little later, I'll see it there on my second screening.

But yeah, if you live in or around the Seattle area, you might want to keep your Plan B's handy.

It's a little weird, considering they had tickets for RotF long in advance.