Seaspray and Hailstorm

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Dinobot747, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    I was playing around with Seaspray a few weeks back and found that Hailstorm fits very well in the back of Seaspray. As you know, there is a blue repaint of Hailstorm (Mindset), and a green repaint of Seaspray (Deep Dive). I was wondering what Mindset&Seaspray and Hailstorm&Deep Dive look like together, as they are the same colors (kinda).

2. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Proud No Ma'amer!

What i have seen of mindset the blue does not match seasrpay that closely. I can see my seaspray from where i am sitting and breacher for that matter. I think Mindset could work with Seaspary especially if he were customized to match Breachers blue better. Make him an upgraded Breacher. As for Deepdive and Hailstorms colors i cant say since i have not seen Deepdive in person.

3. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    Like I said, kinda the same colors. HS and DD are greens, and MS and SS are blues

4. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    *tries this out with Seaspray and Hailstorm*
    Wow, Hailstorm's diminutive-ness actually works for something.
    I wonder if it was planned or not. Most likely not, but with how well they fit and how the Seaspray, Breacher, and Hailstorm molds are all repainted similarly is certainly a happy coincidence, at least.