Season 3 Hopes?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Torque, May 24, 2008.

1. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    I agree

2. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    - Waspinator getting becoming a semi-regular character, like Lugnut or Blitzwing.

-Of course, Isenberg's official recognition of the Punch of Kill Everything. He said he wanted to put it in... man, I hope they do it, that would be SO freaking awesome. Change "Kill" to "Krush" or "Krunch" if the first won't pass, just get it in there.

3. Lockdown

Lockdown Bootey Hunter

News Credits:
    I REALLY hope Black Arachnia doesnt revert back to Elita-1 indeed I really wish the focus of Black Arachnia stories shifts away from remove organics and more spiteful revenge against the Autobots for the way she was treated.

WTB more scheming evil BA and less milksop woe is me Im a techno organic freak indeed maybe she should change from trying to become normal and instead make others like her she could kidnap a bunch of bots and 'infect' them with he organics perhaps even founding a Predacon faction.

4. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

I cant sleep till they get wreck-Gar off the bottom of the sea floor. :) 

I wanna see an all spark powered version of optimus prime to put him on par with megs so the battle field isnt so skewed. Then we need an epic battle between them

5. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

I'm going to say that a Prime versus Megatron epic smackdown is how the series is going to end.
    And if you want a bastard Decepticon - Megatron can fill that role as well. Prior to the finale he kills someone (BB or Ratchet maybe. Ratchet dying would be very "Obi-Wan"/Joseph Campbellian "heroes journey" IMO). Showing the audience that this upcoming battle could mean Prime's death, that it's all or nothing.

AND if they can work the phrase "it's over, Prime" into it I'll be VERY VERY happy.

6. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:

Megs said it in Cybertron!

7. Transquito

Transquito Reach For The Light

More Megatron action ...
    Way more Decepticon vs Autobots battles ( where the Bots gets pwnd ) ...
    New quest star characters ( G1 Hound for example )

That's kinda what i want for a third season :) 

8. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    I'd like them to put more money and effort into the animation. The streamlined character designs should lend themselves to slick action animation, but we don't see that often enough.

I'd like to see them do some bigger stories where they involve more of the stable of characters that've already been established. It sort of seems like they create these characters, then forget about them or under-use them.

I'd like Soundwave to return. I'd like to see the Dinobots actually help fight against the decepticons, instead of always being in the background not really doing much.

And lastly, I don't want it to end yet. With such short seasons, 3 just isn't going to be enough. I think I'd want at least 6.

9. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    I agree with that I highlighted

10. OmegaDead

OmegaDead Well-Known Member

Thundercracker & skywarp!

11. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    Sounds good, although I haven't watched Megaman I want Rodimus to come after Galvatron anyway. Heck they don't even have to be time travelling, for all I care they could be dimension hopping. JUST WORK GALVATRON IN THERE! :D 

12. Pride21

Pride21 Honor Wisdom Virtue

Since the constructicons were introduced how about the arielbots. Like sari goes to an air show and the key animates two jets.

13. OmegaDead

OmegaDead Well-Known Member

Areialbots would be cool, even better if Starscream created Skywarp & Thundercracker and they had a huge air battle at some point.

14. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    I'd like to see the war become 3 sided...have Starscream or Shockwave form their own faction, separate from Megs, because they are tired of him failing to beat "repair bots, and convince other bots he is a failure." Have moments where the Decepticons win, and then the Omnicons (or whatever you wanna call them) snatch a victory through strategy and guile.

Starscream rocking the crown of leadership, and recieving an upgrade instead of Megatron (and a toy bearing this). Prehaps have him become Animated Thunderwing/Galvascream? Myabe he is drifting in space, land on a planet, and falls into a pool of Angolmois? (Starscreams blue is nearly purple now anyway) I would go with Galvascream because it's corny and a hilarious fan wank. Have the seekers follow him, with him upgrading two of them into Cyclonous and Scourge. It's a nice G1 homage, while being new, an interesting twist on having Galvatron, without killing off the great version of Megs we have, and also creates more wrinkles in the show.

Optimus becoming a tide turner in battles through sheer skill and proficency, not "teamwork" as seems to be the cause in all Bot victories now.

Up the cast to 20 bots per side, regularly seen, in the style of JLU. Expanded cast doesn't have to mean crappy characterization.

Better animation. Step it up to the style on Ben 10, alien force. That show has good animation.

At least one episode with a ridiculous desert battle of gun fire where noone hits anything. Have something throwing all the TFs aiming systems and equlibrium off as the explanation. The episode could end with a recalibration and someone blasting a Decepticon squarely in the chest (I'd love if it was Ironhide).

Megatron questioning himself, and Lugnut reassuring him of his greatness.

Astrotrain!!!! Please bring back Astrotrain!!

G1 guest stars!! Drawn very similar to their G1 form, just modernized. Peter Cullen and or Frank Welker doing one of their classic characters.

I'm just excited as to what is going to happen, since the writers said S3 is going to kick off with a blast!! I pray it's not a G1 genocide blast though!!

15. sixshot2K

sixshot2K Soundwave is #1!

A ton of Soundwave cauze he rocks and he can kill Megatron and be leader!