Season 3 doing a Justice league Unlimited?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Leonis Prime, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Leonis Prime

Leonis Prime Ai-Megumi's Man

So they say there wont be a status quo any more during season three. Could that mean that they will doing what Warner bros did with justice league by increasing the roster and having more episodes focusing on the new characters and less on the original seven.

Also my thoughts (hopes) on what season 3 will Be like are this:

Cybertron begins its restoration but Megatron occupies it.

Optimus , Smokescreen, Ratchet ans Wheeljack are seperated from the others and forced to look for other Autobots to increase their numbers.

While searching they come across the star seekers who attack bot or con alike.

meanwhile the Decepticons also openly attack humans on Earth while Arcee, Bulkhead ans Bumblebee keep their charges safe while evading enemy forces due to the Autobot base being destroyed in the season finale previously.

2. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

I'd like it if they incorporated almost all the characters from G1 and major characters invented in other series. We're already seeing Alpha Trion and Smokescreen says Constructicons existed in their universe.

3. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

Everyone says there will be no status quo but when I listened to the interview, it sounded like he meant they wouldn't undo whatever they do in the season two finale meaning there will be a status quo but it will be a new one.

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Oh yeah their is a new status Quo and not giving anything away it's going to be the change we've been waiting for for oh so long.

5. Leonis Prime

It will be like justice league unlimited.

Justice league (status quo)

Batman
    Superman
    Green Lantern
    Wonder Woman
    Hawkgirl
    Martian Manhunter
    Flash

Justice League Unlimited (status quo)

Main seven appeared in a handful of episodes together as a team and most of the time on their own (with the new heroes) or in pairs (again with new heroes).

Green Arrow
    Supergirl
    Red Tornado
    Booster Gold
    Steel
    Dr Fate
    Atom
    Black Canary
    Question
    Aquaman

The list goes on.

I can see this happening with TFP: Beast Hunters.

6. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    This is a possiblty though from the looks of Bee's toy he may be a part of Optimus's group.

I may be wrong though. I wonder if the rest of the cast will have the same new looks that Soundwave,Wheeljack,and Bumblebee have or is it just those three?

7. Leonis Prime

That could be just for the toys

I mean with the current toys, how many of the weapons you get with them have actually appeared in the show?

8. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Airachnid has null rays.....

9. Neekotron

Neekotron We're in Ratbat Country!

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I'm still not sure how I feel about the change. It almost feels like Seasons 1-2 = BW and Season 3 = BM.

I hope not, but it just feels like a sudden shift in focus.

10. VictoryLeo19

VictoryLeo19 Well-Known Member

If the writing is good, the designs wont matter to me. I remember how ugly I thought Tigerhawk was. I honestly thought it was the dumbest idea I'd ever seen. But when they formed the show around certain plot elements, and wrote in a good series of conflicts, Tigerhawk didn't seem to be such a dumb idea when he was introduced.

I do, however, feel they need to kill off one or two characters if they intend to keep the show's climate adaptable. (And preferably not in the way they killed/possible didnt kill/who knows, Breakdown)

Not to continue the endless comparisons to beast wars, but I really got a sense of scale and depth to the storyline when certain characters were killed off and the groups had to adjust and move on. It lends the story a reality and credibility.