season 2's villian?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by OmegaPrime22, Mar 8, 2012.

1. OmegaPrime22

OmegaPrime22 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Last season it was unicron which was quite a big suprise considering how Iconic he is through out the transformers mythology I figured if he did show up it wouldnt be until at least season 3. Opening with such an iconic villian imo was kind of risky I thought story wise and considering how easily he was defeated makes me think he will return later on but putting that aside who do you think will be this seasons major threat? galvatron? I think theres a good chance megatron could die this season considering what he put optimus through I could see the autobots going after megatron whenever the new autobots supposedly arrive then the decepticons revive him as galvatron. thoughts?

2. SGTsoundwave

SGTsoundwave Steam Powered Automaton

i'm thinking maybe devastator or bruticus. probably a combiner.

3. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Fallen or Liege Maximo would be rad, specially if we could get toys of both.

4. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

I´d like to see Silas as a major threat, to prove even in Transformers universe humans can be as evil bastards as decepticons.

5. Snarl_2289

Snarl_2289 Well-Known Member

I want Constructicons !!! :D 

6. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

Dreadwing is supposed to be important.

7. DPrime

DPrime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I'd love to see any combiner, more Insections, and maybe Shockwave.

Silas needs to get stomped - I can't stand his character. The whole "there's a war brewing, and the side with the most technology will win" seems, I don't know... forced? And also completely wrong (e.g. Vietnam, Afghanistan - both the Soviets and sadly us too - most we can really hope for is a stalemate of sorts, etc.).

Actually a fun way for him to die is maybe to steal some big high tech gizmo, think he's won, go into hiding and dying in a really low-tech manner, like killed by insurgents or an alligator or something. Or else just stomped by Starscream or something, who then takes over his org.

Speaking of Starscream, I'd love to see the other seekers (hopefully under his command).

8. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

Due to the inclusion of Insecticons this season, the importance of including Cybertron from the very first arc, and his iconic status to Transformers lore... I'm gonna say Shockwave. It's difficult to say 'major villian' at this point, since Megatron plays that part every season so fiendishly well, but I suppose some kind of villiany for Shockwave is not out of the question this go round.

And the Insecticon/Shockwave connection harkens back to the game continuity from FOC, whereby Shockie is apparently their creator... for those who may be wondering how I drew that particular conclusion.

9. ABrown

ABrown Well-Known Member

I hadn't thought about it, but I agree. That was kind of risky. Cause in the Tranformers universe, it doesn't really get any bigger than Unicron.

No, I don't mind a Silas episode here or there. But the Decepticons need to be the main threat.

10. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    This! I think Shockwave would make a great major villan for Season 2 after all the inclusons you've mentioned!:thumb 

11. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Dreadwing or you know Megatron.

Besides I wouldn't call Unicron the main villain of season 1. He's only relevant in the finale. It's not like Megatron served for Unicron years before (onyl did once he got the Dark Energon)

12. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It will be huge, epic, over the top and end poorly...

13. hulk23869

hulk23869 Well-Known Member

BW Megatron.. he'd destroy the current Megatron and wear his skin, put a collar around starscream and make him his bitch, he's cut out part of unicrons spark and torture it unless unicron agreed to make him sandwiches, and last but not least, he'd use laserbeak as a rubber ducky for his bubble bath.

14. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

And Bitch slapping. Don´t forget bitch-slapping. Yessss.

15. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Quints.

16. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think our villains are going to come in waves, slowly building up to another big season finale, but this time not ending with a cliffhanger.

I think Dredwing, the Insecticon and whoever else is planned. I think these littler ones will lead up to MECH's project, which I still think will be Bruticus (a guy can hope:D ) and ending with the return of Unicron, ending with his death and possibly Starscream's too.

17. Bottle Fairy

Bottle Fairy TV Tropes addict

I actually really like the idea of Starscream getting rid of Silas and taking control over MECH. Steve Blum did say that there was gonna be a lot of torment and defeat in Starscream's future, so maybe MECH will end up betraying him and taking him captive. One idea I had was that after being held prisoner by MECH and forced to undergo a variety of gruesome experiments, Starscream goes insane and later figures out a way to seize power over the organization/facility. He kills Silas and a good portion of the rest of the MECH members, sparing only those he deems useful for his future goals or those who decide to join his side. After proclaiming himself the new leader of MECH, Starscream eventually creates the Combaticons (or the Contructions/Devestator or whatever) who stir shit up for both the Autobots and Decepticons. The Seekers could tag along with him, too. Maybe he could even manipulate Dreadwing into his plans.

Just my crazy, semi-serious idea.