Season 2 Premiere - Orion Pax pt 1 Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Xaddion, Feb 18, 2012.

1. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    :lolol 

Well try not to express it too much lest you'll end up looking like a obssesed fanboy just to warn you. Trust me I know I went overbaord with my like for Prime Arcee!:eek: 

2. Chromia217

Chromia217 I luv Mark Hamill

And we now know u are working on controlling the urge to defend her all the time right? ;) 

3. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Right!:thumb 

4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

wow

seriously wow

just wow

jacks really starting to come into his own as a young man and as a soldier in the making at least where where his desire and drive to be that kind of person is concenred.

i wonder if agent fowler and june might have any kind of budding romance over time with each other relationship wise?

what with the way jack has in his way imprinted on optimus over time as a kind of positive male role model/ sort of psuedo father figure .

to be honest folks i would not be the slightest bit surprised if over time jack were to somehow manage to, for want of a better way to word it prove himself as being a adopted human heir to the autobot leader in the long term.

the boy certainly has the fighting spirit of a autobot in his heart if ive ever seen it over the years

right now i cant help but wonder what agent fowlers own thoughts are on the matter when it comes to how the autobots have brought out this whole radically life altering change in jacks person over time

on the one hand jacks heart is certainly in the right place ill give him that much and he seems to have given some serious thought to understanding for himself in his waay exactly just what kind of life he is setting himself up for over time

but on the other hand the kid is wanting to commit himself to a serious long term way of life. that he just may be too young age wise to be able to handle over time in thelogn term

knowing agent fowler im sure the guys thinking the kid aint no where near ready for learning for himself what all it will take for jack to be able to really earn his stripes over time as a human solder and as a autobot warrior over the years what with fowler having gone through that whole experieince for himelf in his own way over the years more likely then not

but on the other hand i think fowler secretly respects jack for having the guts and the will to fight for his beliefs and to fight the good fight in spite of his yougn age when it comes to how far jack is willing to push himself to serve the greater good where it concernes the planet earht the human race his human and autobot friends his family and his loved ones

though i very much doubt fowler would feel comfortable sharing his thoughts on the matter with the boys mothers any time soone what with how temperamental the lady can be sometimes but with jun being the boys mother its entirely understnadble shes the wy she is after losing the husband over time

just one question though

How in the high holy hell did they convince June to let Jack go?

that boys mother throws a even worse SHIT STORM fit over any matter concenring her grown/growing son jack then chi chi ever did over any matter concenring gohan in dbz

and here i was thinking chichi was as hard core as the mother character gets in a animated series

as well meaning brutally overly protective smothering mother bear types of mothers go june puts chichi to shame in that regard

5. tigerhawk16

tigerhawk16 Transmetal

Ebay:
    hey guys when the vids uploaded please put a link up!!!

6. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I second this

7. Chromia217

Chromia217 I luv Mark Hamill

Last week the video on youtube came up in like 2 hours, so hopefully the rest of the eps come up that fast, too.

8. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    I should mention that I like how Miko's starting to show some smarts with the turbo idea she gave to Ratchet!:thumb  That's a sign of her actually getting soem development. Not a lot yet but still. Of course she did get knocked down by Arcees comment later on the episode. I guess one of the Autobots had to say something like that to Miko sooner or later!:lol 

9. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    If your cable set up has On Demand access you can see Part 1 now...in most cases for free! :D 

10. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

I'm officially bored of this topic... is episode 2 online yet so I can move this conversation to the part 2 thread... actually just out of curiosity, why make different threads for each part? If it's to avoid spoilers people should be aware of spoilers before viewing the topic in the first place. :p 

11. tigerhawk16

tigerhawk16 Transmetal

Ebay:
    yeah I dont have on demand so when is a like for part 2 gonna be on youtube??

12. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Probably around 12 to 1 AM or at least for me.If there's anyone who can get it uploaded sooner that'll be great!

13. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    depending on who will upload it can take from 45 minutes to a couple of hours...hang in there, it will be uploaded soon, I'm sure.

14. aimop95

aimop95 Aimoperative

inb4 starscream came alone.

15. walnuts

walnuts Well-Known Member

My favourite part from this episode? Soundwave using the Ground Bridge to bridge Arcee in to the middle of nowhere. Totally freaking radical.

16. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No discussion on Part II yet? Was everyone asleep and missed it? Great dramatic moments going on during this episode. Favorites:

• Fowler makes Star Wars reference
    • Ratchet steps up the gravitas even more as he appears to be assuming the aforementioned leadership role
    • Jack/Arcee finally get to Cybertron
    • Jack/Arcee encounter... something still hanging around on that dead planet
    This ep. had me on the edge of my seat and I was def disappointed when it ended right as they got to Cybertron. Guessing part III is where the 'S' will truly hit the fan. Can't wait!

17. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-prime-discussion/554394-orion-pax-part-2-discussion.html

18. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    Wow, Arcee went full bad-ass while Soundwave is just bad-ass incarnate.

Bad-ass.

19. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

Thought I'd make another post here because I just realized the podcast for the first 2 episodes of season 2 are up so I wanted to comment on a few things in the Podcast.

First off. They said some people didn't like the scene of Arcee on the Decepticon ship. I haven't seen that at all. All the post I've read regarding that scene along with the podcasters and myself loved that scene. I'm not sure where they read that people were hating that scene. This reminds me of that topic "Why so much hate for Arcee" I haven't seen this hate. Who are these people?

They also talked about Megatron's portrayal changing this season. I brought that up in an earlier post and someone disagreed with me on it but listen to the podcast. They back up my point on that only they explain it a lot better than I did.

Another point I wanted to bring up. The Eradicons. They said that even though they were refereed to as drones in the pilot that could just be a demeaning term. That would also kinda explain movie Wheelie being a scrap drone.

So another thing they talk about that I haven't seen talked about is the project Megatron has Orion Pax working on. Basically Orion is decoding coordinates for more mcguffins. The bad, there's so much mcguffin hunting in the first season this is kind of a lame use of Orion Pax. The Good, we might actually get an explanation for why there's so much Cybertronian stuff on Earth in the first place. He may even find some mcguffins on an entirely different planet. It would totally redeem the excessive use of mcguffins if they aren't all on Earth. If it turns out they are all on Earth then it's going to give me another reason to hate this series. As it is I don't really love it, I don't hate it but I'm defiantly leaning more to the I hate this side every time I see a freaking mcguffin.

Speaking of mcguffins. Why would the Key to Vector Sigma bond to the DNA of an alien when Transformers don't even have DNA? Shouldn't there be a different explanation for why Jack has to use the key other than because it's bonded to his DNA?

Also apparently the Prime Soundtrack is going to be out on my Birthday. They mentioned March 6th in the podcast. This doesn't really have anything to do with the episode. I just mentioned it because it's my Birthday. I'll just end on that.

20. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

My birthday is March 6th also. Happy B-day early. :thumbs2: 

I know, I know. Way off topic. :tongue: