Season 2 premiere date?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Oberoniss, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Oberoniss

Oberoniss DOESN'T-EXIST BABBU

News Credits:
    Was just browsing Tumblr; found something that said the premiere date for Season 2 in Canada was the 28th of this month. Can someone confirm this?

2. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I don't know myself but if it is going to premere in Canada on the 28th consider myself IN!!!:thumb 

3. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    Can any Canadian members confirm this?

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Could be based on old info. Hope this doesn't sound the wrong way, but if season two doesn't start till next year here in the US, I doubt it would still start on Nov. 28th in Canada.

I don't get the HUB, so I'm completely dependent on those putting up the episodes online, and it would be great to have season two episodes coming in earlier than they would have. I'm just currently doubtful about this information.

5. PunkRockStarMob

PunkRockStarMob Member

I believe I saw that same tumblr post. Someone else told me this but they couldn't provide me a link where they'd found this information. So we shall see...

6. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    It doesn't sound the wrong way at all.

I watch Transformers Prime on Youtube the first chance I get too. Trust me it would be SPECTACULAR if Canada starts airing Season 2 on the 28th of November it really would be! I'm wondering about this information myself so we'll find out if it's true or not eventully!:) 

7. Sockie

Sockie Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Having just checked both my TV's satellite guide and TV Guide Canada, I can tell you right now there is no new episode on Teletoon that day. In fact, Prime doesn't air at all on the 28th.

8. Oberoniss

Oberoniss DOESN'T-EXIST BABBU

News Credits:
    Well, fuck. >:I

9. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Good. I was worried that I would come-off as someone saying that America should be first in-line for everything.

Kinda off-topic, but didn't Beast Wars first air in the US, even though it was made in Canada?

That sucks, but oh well. At least we'll have the toys to help pass the time between now and season two...

10. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    But Transformers Prime airs on Fridays at 6:30 and Sundays at Noon. It hasn't aired on a Monday morning since September. Regardless I will look out for it. On Tuesday since my PVR only goes by weekly.

jD001

11. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ^^ If it would air on any of those days, would you be kind to us to share it with us, who have to wait till next year? ^^

12. SnuffyStiglitz

SnuffyStiglitz Active Member

I really hope they don't pull that. If it airs in Canada on the 28th and next year here in the states then that could be REALLY bad for ratings. I remember the same thing happened to The Spectacular Spiderman. It aired in other countries first and then a long time later here in the states. By the time it premiered in the US, no one watched it because they had already seen it online. Thus it got cancelled.

13. Autob ironhide

Autob ironhide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Early 2012.