Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion - Armada

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Xaddion, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Thilda

Thilda Treat your mother right!

News Credits:
    To be honest while evolving the Pokemons at least turned all white and then morphed into their new shape; Clonescreams just blinked themselves into existence.

So Pokemon 1:0 TFP, AWWW YEEEEAAAA

2. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I suppose they just appeared in the... :cool:  Blink of an eye.

[​IMG]

Sorry sorry, I had to.

jD001

3. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    When I re-watched this episode Starscream enters the lab, before/behind him there were some animal-like figures.

Take a look, its in part 1 at 3:48.

Do you think they may have a part in Prime in the future?

Or is it just artists playing around?

4. cuad

cuad VOK EMISSARY

News Credits:
    these things?
    [​IMG]

5. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Those just look like robotic arms to me. Automated lab stuff that could be kinda useful for installing a T-Cog into yourself when you're working alone.

6. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yup, the YouTube wasn't that clear.,,,false alarm.

7. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    :lol  Never not funny.

8. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Just watched it.

Good Stuff:

- "What is that" "The Sound of the tables turning." LIKE. A. BOSS.
    - Megatron in general remains the only redeeming grace of this show.
    - The massive battle in the Warship was pretty fun.
    - Starscream was hilarious "SCRAP THAT HURT."

Bad Stuff:
    - I figure it would be sort of pointless to mention how moronic Arcee was for the, what, fifteenth time this week?
    - Here Optimus, it's called War-strategy: You let your enemies take on each other, they both kill each other, you defeat the last one standing if any of them is standing. This is basic planning even I can make, Optimus, you're an imbecile. Had you not interferred, Goddamn Megatron would have perished, and Airachinid would be just one single 'Bot with a diminished army you could probably destroy by yourself. There is literally no drawback in that plan, are you trying to purposefully sabotage the Autobots?
    - So..if there are clones, why didn't Megatron make up some fifteen clones of Breakdown or Skyquake to fill him as body-guards? Hell, why didn't he make clones of himself? Bona-fida writing, right there.
    - Airachinid is still alive. They'll bring her back so they can go "OH LOOK, CHEKHOV'S GUN, DERP DERP DERP".
    - So Bulkhead crashes against the goddamn Nemesis' core and survives? Wow, what is he made of, Adamantium?

This show has been going downhill since Breakdown died, no improvement made.

I am REALLY trying to like this show, mind you.

9. Hypershock

Hypershock Well-Known Member

well the good news is Knockout and Dreadwing are back with speaking roles in the next ep, plus the ship talks too

10. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    and my Mass Effect joke was either that bad or just flew over everyone's head :p 

I was also fond of:

"It is a busy day for assassins" that was fucking cold :D 

11. Satomiblood

Satomiblood City Hunter

I haven't really read the thread, but I'm wondering if Starscream managed to swipe the transformation cog from the final clone before snuffing him out. It was neither shown, nor implied.

12. Gingerchris

News Credits:
    Maybe not, but if you're Starscream and you're desperately in want of a T-Cog and you have a genetically-compatible copy of yourself dead right there begging to be harvested for the part you've been whining about losing I think it would be remiss of both the show writers and the in-story character of Starscream to not take advantage of that.

Does a cog have to be taken from a live host for it to be viable? That is unknown as so far all cogs have been taken from living victims so it's not been shown to be impossible otherwise. If it does have to be live I'd assume it would be akin to taking organs from people that have just died, in otherwords the organ has a limited timespan to be removed before it becomes useless for transplant. Considering the treatment Bumblebee's T-Cog suffered though while outside his body and was still able to be repaired and reinstalled later I'm personally thinking it doesn't really matter if the previous owner is dead or not when it's removed.

13. Satomiblood

Satomiblood City Hunter

I would laugh if he were still an Action Master.

14. Gingerchris

News Credits:
    It would be a legitimate way to bring AM toys back.

'Transformers: Prime Actionmaster Starscream. T-Cog not included!'

Actually, PCC MiniCon Throttler would make a nice little T-Cog stand-in toy. Slightly too big maybe, but he looks sorta pointy coggy in drill mode.

15. Satomiblood

Satomiblood City Hunter

The tagline would be: "Why transform and enjoy the hell out of them like a nostalgiac child when you can just sit them on your shelf and forget about them?"

16. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Sorry, Gordon. I don't play Mass Effect (or any other VGs), so that's why I didn't acknowledge your joke. ;) 

17. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Member of the Scrappy Doo Fan Club

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I have to agree. Plus, with all the science equipment, a transplant should be no problem.

18. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Megatron is awesome. An Insecticon army, Starscream clones, the ship crashing? Whatever, he's got bitches to kill.

19. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I have gone long period without playing any games but there's usually eventually something worth playing and they get so cheap these days I just can't refuse them.

It's a bit odd how so many genre's have evaporated though - when was the last (non fast and the Furious style) high budget racing game on the 360 for example - Forza perhaps but personally I find that a lot less fun that Project Gotham Racing style games.

At least if Prime ever gets a bunch of games its got it's ready made cannon fodder.

I think Bulkhead hit a power flow regulator on the outside of the reactor and when he smashed it the reactor energy feed was cut so with no fuel the thing fell out of the sky - I don't think the reactor is critically damaged just stalled. but there must be enough damage to it for Megs to try to sue Dark Energon on it - unless the cube stock pile was damaged in the reactor crash and it's just a way to get the ship airborn quickly.

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to saturate a giant machine with the 'blood of Unicron' though it might coalesce Unicron's shattered mind back around it.

I agree with the earlier Poster Optimus should have kept his beak out and just watched - Ok maybe he didn't have the chance when Airachnid saw him but The principle is you stand back and watch and let your enemies kill each other.

But then Optimus is't very bright when it come to military strategy he is after all just a data clerk with guns.

20. CelticMutt

CelticMutt Baka Mitai

War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron. They're both effectively Prime games, even if set in the past. They share continuity the way the old G1 cartoon and Marvel comics did.