1. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ok I know this has been discussed a lot but I had an idea. The character death is Optimus prime. I don't think Orion will regain his memories, he will just have to grow back into a prime. Look at the idw comics, they even had an issue titled the death of optimus prime where he takes the Orion pax name again. Look at the bots

Arcee-fan fav not likely to die
    Ratchet-only bot medic not likely to die
    Bumblebee-almost a non character death would be pointless
    Bulkhead-could die but needs resolution with breakdown
    Wheel jack-basically a new character so not likely to die

2. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
  3. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ok, I don't see that thread, then again I didn't really look. Glad you like the idea though

4. StarryAqua

StarryAqua Former fandom follower

News Credits:
    That exact idea was already discussed multiple times in the thread above.

5. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I stated in several other threads that I thought the character death was Optimus himself as Optimus technically "died" and Orion was re-born

6. Oberoniss

Oberoniss DOESN'T-EXIST BABBU

News Credits:
    Nope. Still going with the general consensous. Someone else is gonna keel over, but Optimus's current dilemma doesn't fill it.

7. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    I'd rather not say mine, as I'll just go on about how I'd like Arcee to be it, so I'll scoot aside that....

For me, maybe:

Bulkhead: Maybe to bring Wheeljack closer into the team, or just so off someone...
    Airachnid: She's good and all, but I'd prefer Slipstream.

8. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I still say Optimus, it's the safe route, they haven't killed an actual character since cliffjumper, and he was created for that sole purpose. Plus hasbro seems to be pushing Orion pax as a character these days. It also allows hasbro to sell Optimus toys twice, once as Optimus then slap a deception symbol on it and sell it as Orion.

9. IceMagnus

IceMagnus STARCO FTW!!!!!

News Credits:
    My money is on Bulkhead.

10. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Well since this thread's going I mught as well post my thoughts on the character death by copying my thoughts from the last thread.

From the "Who do you think will be the major character that'll die in Season 2 thread".

Characters that are the most unlikely to die.

Arcee: She's much too important and loved by people to have this happen. She's very much the main character in the show next to Optimus and it would be stupid if she were to die. She also has the most development of them all and she still has a long way to go with her character growth for her to be truly mature and move on so that tells me the writers have big plans for her and Jack. Besides she's Hasbro's biggest chance of reaching out for poteintal female buyers and killing her off before any results happen would risk them looking like sextists and having the show's ratings decreased severely. Considering all that I've said it IS VERY unlikey since it's also the most illogical as well as a pointless tragic decison but just in case!:thumb 

Optimus Prime: He's also very unlikely seeing how he lost his memorys and all. There's also the once a character in TFP is dead that character stays dead rule so that's not going to happen. If he is going to die it's most likely at the end of the series.

Bumblebee: This character's death is certainly not going to happen at all seeing that he's Hasbro's money making machine and kid appeal character to boot.

Megatron: The guy's cheated death a couple times already in the show so far not to mention his plans to take advantage of Optimus's memory loss. So again like Prime his death may occur in the series finale.

Soundwave: We didn't see or know much of him yet to have it happen so we'll lay that aside too.

Jack,Miko,and Raf: The kids are also WAY off limits. Jack is pretty much the main human of the show much as Arcee is the main Autobot next to Optimus. Raf needs to have more development and backstory,and Miko is going to get major character development. It's never a good idea to kill off kids who are supposed to represent the children watching the show.

Ms Darby: She had a close call at one time true but it would still be a pointless death that'll add nothing of substence to the show!

Characters that might have a chance of dieing.

Ratchet: He may be the character to bite the bullet but we really don't much more about him yet despite the character growth he has. Also if he dies who'll be the medic for Team Prime? So he might be possible but also not likely too.

Wheeljack: He may die but we've only seen him in one episode so far. So we might hear more of him in Season 2 though to fix that.

Starscream: His death is arguably inevitible however he still hasn't made an appearence since Partners so Season 2 will focus instead on him making a possible army of his own and striking back first. He might die later in the series still.

Agent Fowler: He could bite the bullet but that's also unlikely.

Characters that are most likely to die.

Bulkhead: As much as I really like the big guy he's honestly the most likely canidate for the character death. He has a suffeicent amount if not as much character development as Arcee to quilfy him as a major character, and if Season 2 expands on his backstory more too that'll be great. Since the creators also said Miko will have major character development in Season 2 what better way to do that than having Bulkhead go offline to have that happen? It'll actually do something for the story in a good way not in a bad way like killing off Arcee. It could also have Breakdown shooking up by it.

Breakdown: He also has the chance of that happening too. All the writers have to do is to give Breakdown more backstory,make out some sort of redeeming character story for him if that's possible and it's all set! It may have an effect of Bulkhead if that happens!

Knockout: Not much is known about him but there are signs of him being nervous around Megatron as well as his concern of his sainity. He could try to team up with Airachind to try to get away from Megatron or at least getting him out of commisson.

Airachnid: We saw how she wants to despreatly get out of the Decepticon army in the worse way seeing how she was punished by Soundwave in her attempt to leave Megatron behind. Her story so far could lead to her demise sooner or later. But she'll want to have scores settled with Arcee and the Darbys first before that happens.

Silas: Seeing how the Mech story is playing out and what Project CHIMERA is unfolding it won't be surprising to see him get killed due to some malfunction or something.

11. SuperJazz

SuperJazz Dictator of my Dimension

He pretty much died in my eyes when he went through the groundbridge with Megatron. My heart sank so low after I watched that. And I wore all black and the Autobot belt-buckle for one week as a sign of mourning. :cry 

He better not, he's my favorite oaf! :D 

12. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I agree, Arcee did say "I would lay down my life for Optimus" so it might happen; Arcee may die.

13. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    I seriously hope not!:(  She's one of the show's popular and liked characters on the show and it would be more of a stupid move if they kill her off! Yes she did say that she'll lie down her life for Optimus but just because a character say things like that doesn't always mean it'll actually happen.

In short I don't want Arcee to die! The show wouldn't be the same without her and the dynamic between her and Jack and the rest of the characters would be ruined!

I still strongly think that Bulkhead will be the one to bite the bullet sad as it sounds

14. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ^^ I honestly, don't want her to die too. ^^

15. SuperJazz

I don't want anyone to die (except Jack).

16. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Amen to that!:thumb  She's one of my favourite characters of the show and arguably the main Autobots next to Optimus and Bumblebee. I like Bulkhead a lot too but sorry to say he may be the one to die!:( 

17. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Don't let Arcee and Jack's mom hear that!:lol 

18. SuperJazz

All I have to say is..... COME AT ME BRO! :ev: 

19. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Well don't blame me if Arcee comes at your door with her blades out looking furous at you!:lol 

Prime Arcee: Why would I do that?

Me: Well Arcee....it's nothing really big..

Prime Arcee: What are you hiding? (looks at my conversation with SuperJazz.) She said WHAT about Jack?!?!:mad 

Me: Oh nelly.....:redface2: 

20. SuperJazz

"Oh crap. Armada Optimus save me!"
    *LOL Aramda Optimus comes and blasts off*
    "See ya later! :D  "