Seargent Kup

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by SavageThunder, Dec 7, 2011.

1. SavageThunder

SavageThunder 11th Doctor's Huntress

Chapter 1

A light turquoise figure moved slowly but steadily towards a room full of guns and other weapons. His mind was in another place though.

-
    "Kup! Moonstream! Get back here now!" A sleek bodied femme yelled at two young 'bots playing tag.

Kup turned his head but Moonracer kept running, her moon white metal skin shining.

And that was when a 'Con jumped in front of her from out of nowhere.

The lazor rifles' report made Kup freeze but only the scream of his sister angered him into action. "NO!" he screeched in rage and grief because he had felt the swiftly dimming spark of his sister.

Their mother had given him a standard MP-80 for emergencies only. But Kup disobeyed. Yanking that old gun out he fired 'till the 'Con was dead, and then he continued to fire.

And that was when he realized that the Decepticon was dead. He swiftly turned around towards his sister. The sight that met his optic sensors sent a numbing trickle through his limbs. His sister's body was crumpled and mangled up. Once strong and supple limbs lay bleeding. The agile cat-like body was still. And the beautiful green optic sensors that once shone so brightly, were now dark.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!" Kup screeched his grief to the coldly twinkling stars above. When he had stopped screaming he felt something soft and familiar.

And an achingly familiar scent filled his nose. The sleek body wreathed around him as a female's voice softly murmured comfort to him.

"Do not worry my brother. I will always wait for you..." and with that a warm breeze swept his young sister's presence away.
    -

A tap on the shoulder brought Kup back to reality. "Huh? What?"

Looking up to see his former mentor, Road Rage, Kup smiled a little as a calm settled over him at the old, wisened General's presence.

"What are you doing here all alone Kup?" Road Rage's deep voice reverberated around the empty gun room. Road Rage was a new 2010 Eclipse Exotic. He was a deep metallic red and blue all over with a red flame paint job on his hood and sides.

Kup just turned his head away as he blinked back tears. Gazing around the dusty old room, Kup was saddened to not see anybody cleaning their guns or telling their war stories.

Sighing in sadness, Kup turned his sky-blue gaze back to the young General sitting in front of him. "I miss hearing the bragging of those old timers back in the days of the war. And Road Rage, dear young fellow, the only reason I even come back to this ol' Gun Room is so that I could swim in the few memories of the war that I even have."

TO BE CONTINUED...

2. SavageThunder

Okay...Anybody read the first chapter yet?...I'll stop if it is that bad you know...

3. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

It's good. I would like to see more because Kup is one of my favorite characters.

4. SavageThunder

I will do more Rusty24! Just got some brainstorming to do for a bit.

5. SavageThunder

Seargent Kup's story is going to continue, so be patient with me cause my mind is doing that "Oooooh shiny!" thing again!