Searching for this pieces of TFA unicron:

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by dragon_lord, Dec 8, 2006.

1. dragon_lord

dragon_lord great dragon god

I bought today on a street shop an used and incomplete unicron from transformers armada, I bought it for 3$, so Im searching for the missing pieces of unicron:

[​IMG]

and if it is possible, the mini-con Dead End

2. Shade (copy 4)

Shade (copy 4) Member

o_o

If you have the base things his back spikes/planetary orbit rings/whatever you wanna call them hook onto (they should be between his arms and his body some place), I have the very spikes/orbital rings/whatever for an Armada Unicron. The only thing is they were in a fire... Not a fire that happened to me, but the person I bought the Uni off of in the first place. >> There's actually no melting, just some singing.

Oh. And they permanently smell like they've been in a fire. o_O  It's actually kinda a cool effect~ <3 If you're like me and a pyro-maniac (actually I'm a recovering one, but... Ih) and like that stuff and all.

3. dragon_lord

hmmm I would like to see those, but I'm more interested on the translucent wings, beacuse I'm missing ¼ of the planet mode xD (not to mention the oribital rings)

4. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    So you're missing basically every single part that can come off, easily or not.

I'd say you paid too much. You'd be better off finding a complete junker or something.

5. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Yeah...wow...$3 for just the bot...he's cool and all, but you can get a complete one here in the Junkion forum MISB for $20. I forget who's selling it, though....I'd personally do that. Completing one will just take too much time and money (especially shipping to where you are, international shipping is often killer no matter the size of the package). Good luck!

6. Shade (copy 4)

Shade (copy 4) Member

Well I'll see what I can do about getting up early enough to have some good daylight to take some pics. ^^ Unfortunately the rest of mine has all gone to kitbash. :x

And I do agree with all the people here... You paid too much, man. Try doing what they suggested: Going through here and all and seeing if you can't find one that's complete for about the same as you paid for your current one. You will save so much more money that way. ^_^

7. dragon_lord

BTW, does someone has the arms-cannon of energon megatron or the crane and tires of G1 inferno that you don't need? ^^U

8. NormanB

NormanB Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Blow him up with firecrackers and put it on youtube.

9. dragon_lord

nah, maybe if someday I can buy one I will sell the toy to someone xD, the TFs toys are very rare so Im sure that someone will buy it

so nobody has the E-megatron's arm-cannons or the tires and crane of G1 inferno? ^^U

10. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If you're not gonna complete Unicron, I'll pay 10 + shipping for him.

11. dragon_lord

Im still thinking on completing him, so, for now Im not interested in sell him