Searching for Deluxe sized Cubix figure

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by swampflight, Aug 11, 2009.

1. swampflight

swampflight Banned

Does anyone know where I can find this or even saw this on the shelves when it came out? One of my nephews saw the old cartoon and wants the figure but after checking every toy website,(and regrettebly e-pay),I havent found this anywhere. As far as I remember,the figure could transform into 3 different modes(no idea what) the same way as Mugenbine figures.Can anybody help on this ?Thanx!

2. MunseMan

MunseMan Chuck Testa

News Credits:
    oh-yeah, iremember that show, i think the only toys were in a kids meal at mcdonalds.

3. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    The larger cubix figure was made if you had all of the burger king toys, as each one came with a unique part to build the larger figure. I had them all, since I won a contest. :]
    And in any case, the toy couldn't transform, so this would be better off in the toyark. ;]

4. swampflight

swampflight Banned

You are both correct...

But the one I meant was a larger figure that could be taken apart and re-assembled in a different mode.

5. Gearshift

Gearshift Lady of the Dark Throne

News Credits:
    There was one that wasn't Burger King. I think I got it in a ToysRus in France quite some time ago. It became a Helicopter, a hoverbike and something else. It wasn't a real Transformer, as you had to take each cube off and reattach it.

6. Heat Blast

Heat Blast Laserbeak's Stunt Double

There was a toyline and I bought the figure you want, but I sold it at a yard sale... sorry!

7. Biofan813

Biofan813 Biofan813

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Do not fear. I just found myself a new youngtoys cubix. its much better. but if your still looking for the trendmasters one id check ebay. they get one every now and again.