Search for classics?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by benben2142, Jun 8, 2008.

1. benben2142

benben2142 Well-Known Member

I currently look out for the classic legends and wave 1 of the classic mini-cons, if any body is sell them please pm me I would like them casefreash and misb or if you know any web sites that are selling them it would help a lot, also can some one tell me why marvel does't make tf comics any more and what happened to Dream wave, how did they get bankrupt?

2. lookinglasself

lookinglasself 1.21 Jigowatts

Hmm.. ?

I did see Classics Legends the other day at K-Mart. You might want to check there.

3. benben2142

benben2142 Well-Known Member

OMG how come it doesn't tell me location, I live in Australia

4. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

You can put your location down in your profile - go to your User CP (link near the top left of every page), and click the Edit Profile link on the left sidebar. There's a Location line there you can fill in. :D 

Marvel don't do TF comics any more simply because they don't have the licence to do so; currently that's in the hands of IDW. Exactly why they stopped producing it 'm not sure; I'm guessing the main reason was based around the fact that when they stopped, it was coming into that lull period where Hasbro weren't selling TFs (in the US, at least). Not much point in continuing to run a comic whose main purpose was to sell toys that were no longer on the shelves.

As for Dreamwave, you can probably just blame Pat Lee like everyone else does. But I'm not going into that; you can pretty much get all the skinny here:
    http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Dreamwave_Productions