Customs: seacons idea

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by chlokai, Jun 20, 2008.

1. chlokai

chlokai Well-Known Member

have had an idea for a while about seacon combiners,

i havn't got the figures yet so would like feedback to see if its a worth while project and if people think it would work.

snap trap, TM rampage, would be chest combined
    nautilator, TM tarantulas, leg combined
    tentakil, BM black arachnia, leg combined
    seawing, TM depth charge, left arm combined
    overbite, RID sky bite, right arm combined
    skalor, BM hammer strike, weapon combined

the base figure for pirannacon would be arm unicron with his arms removed and chest altered so snap trap could fit into it, the waist and legs would stay intact and the two leg bots would just attach onto the front of them,

think it could work???

2. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

Those ideas for the Seacons are cool..besides the heavy mod work that will go with it of course. But nonetheless its going to be cool to see Piranhacon in a more updated version.

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    If it were me, I'd be trying really hard to not see such a huge crutch for my combiner. I mean, its one thing to borrow thighs or forearms from a supreme or leader toy to aide making a combiner, but you're talking about using almost the whole thing. It will still look cool this way, sure, but it will look even better (to others and to yourself) if you can find a way to not need quite so much "help" to make it happen. Yes, it'll be more difficult, but at the same time, that just means the sense of satisfaction you'd get from pulling it off will be that much greater.

4. chlokai

chlokai Well-Known Member

i know what you mean redline, it's only an idea of how they would combine, havn't got the bots yet.

if any1 has any of them please go to the junkion exchange and have a look at my trade only thread.

the more i have thought about it, rampage will need to be the chest peice, but depth charge could help with the torso and maybe use rampages claws as the upper legs (snaptraps new alt mode will be a crab, but it close enough to the original for me). which leaves me with 1 arm missing, so another skybite for the other arm which would eliminate the size difference problem, he would be skalor, and i still really want a basic sized weapon, so....

the seacons are now a 7 bot combiner, and the seventh member will be known as jawbreaker, the UK name for overbite, so i am still updating old characters from the group,

what do yous think??