SDCC Stuff.

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by GrimZata, Jul 20, 2011.

1. GrimZata

GrimZata Well-Known Member

If anyone currently at SDCC wouldn't mind, it would be great if you could get me the SDCC Batman and Green Lantern Lego Minifigures that Lego is giving out at there booth apparently. I will pay you for your troubles. Thank You!!! =).

2. GrimZata

3. GrimZata

4. BoBe-Patt

BoBe-Patt Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    You know you can't just simply go up to the booth and they just hand them out. You have to wait in line, and pick the winning raffle just to be able to get the figures. And the lines can get pretty long just to get the raffle ticket.

5. GrimZata

Oh, really? I didn't realise it was raffle. That sucks from what I read it sounded like it was a promotional thing they were giving away in limited numbers, and trust me I looked at multiple articles on this, I am sorry if my posts annoyed anyone.

6. BoBe-Patt

BoBe-Patt Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    yeah, because of the limited numbers they are doing it raffle style. They've been doing the whole raffle thing every year for anything they give away for free. Sucks, but it gives a fair chance for everybody to get it, not just all the scalpers. And these figures are already reaching 150 on ebay. So it's getting out of hand.