SDCC Starscream MP Upgrade

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Starstriker, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Starstriker

Starstriker Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wanted to mount my WST Megatron under SDCC Starscream. I found my MP Starscream weapon mount, that plugs under the nosecone. It is a perfect fit into the screw hole of the skystriker nosecone. There is a flat flange on the clip and you can wedge it into the screw hole.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. wildfly

wildfly Lasers, 8 O'Clock, Day 1.

News Credits:
    I'm almost completely ignorant on WSTs...so i have to ask where the stock and barrel extension came from?

Thanks

3. Starstriker

Starstriker Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The one in the picture is a modified set using pieces from the MP Prime Megatron gun.

Outside of a Takara prototype, there was never a barrel extension or stock for WST Megatron.

The guy who made the Wonderfest made a resin upgrade set. No it is not Jizaitoys, he just got the license to sell these resin kits at Wonderfest. Like WST Ultramagnus, WST Springer, and WST Arcee etc.

Here is a pic of my modified WST Megs with MP Prime megs parts.

It works as an inexpensive upgrade but there is a bit of modification that needs to be performed for this to work.

[​IMG]

Here is the Japanese resin upgrade. It can do almost everything that the G1 can do. Except it is missing the scope mount on the flash hider of the barrel extension.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

However if you have a MP Prime and MP Starscream then you can just attach the gun clip to the MP Prime megs and attach it to SDCC Starscream.

4. wildfly

wildfly Lasers, 8 O'Clock, Day 1.

News Credits:
    ^ Thanks.

5. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    This is a great find. The more interaction the gun mode Megatrons have with other toys, the better!

I'm especially excited that there's finally a Megatron scaled to 3-3/4" humans. Maybe I'll give him to my MU Doctor Doom or Magneto when I find one.