SDCC Hasbro Exclusives @ BBTS

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by hXcpunk23, Aug 7, 2008.

1. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    SDCC exclusives hit BigBadToyStore: SDCC Hasbro Exclusives @ BBTS

I just received this email and I didn't notice it posted anywhere just yet. Just wanted to share it up for anyone interested.

2. SCPrime

SCPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    considering you can still get Classics Nemmy Prime on HTS for $25 (yes, I just checked and it's still instock), $48 for him on BBTS is quite expensive.

3. hXcpunk23

Ebay:
    I know, man. Just sharing it for those who may want to know or need to know (HTS won't have them forever and neither with BBTS or anyone else).

4. mocrzy

mocrzy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    As happened in my thread about a new sighting, this has already been reported....

Since I can't put it in my tread, & I know mods will close this one....MAybe something can be done to improve the search function....I searched through quite a few pages...only to get shot down....I'm sure HXCpunk23 did the same think...

It's frustrating when you search & search, think you have news...then a mod just closes you up.

5. Jazzy Zx

Jazzy Zx Wants too be called Jz :P

News Credits:
    I think this goes against the about not putting up pre-orders or in stocks on a online vendor if we have already seen and heard about it rule.
    Though I think it would be easier and cheaper to get it at HTS instead of BBTS.

6. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think its allowed if the site is a sponsor

7. hXcpunk23

Ebay:
    Thanks for the heads up, guys. I just noticed it in an email today and wanted to share it with anyone interested in picking them up (for those that either don't hit up HTS or those who may have an order planned at BBTS). Sorry if it "breaks any rules" on this. I'm not looking for a news credit or anything either. I just wanted those interested in picking these exclusives up to know where their options lie.

Again, sorry if this is against the rules on this. Didn't mean any harm by it.