SDCC Gohan Figure

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by gettogaara, Jul 12, 2012.

1. gettogaara

gettogaara Well-Known Member

Hey, so this is a message to any of you at the comic con. Sh figuarts is selling a Gohan figure for $30. There's a great deal of us that haven't been able to go and are in need for this figure. If you could pick some up, it'd be very appreciated. I'd be willing to pay $10 extra on top of the $30 along with the shipping cost.

Thanks.

2. Dr.Cox

Dr.Cox The Coxster

Ebay:
    I hope I'm not being an ass buy this but if someone is able to do this for you I would hopefully want to do the same. Sorry if I'm jacking your thread.

3. gettogaara

No problem man, that's why I said there's a great deal of us lol. Quite a few people from this site are actually there so really hopeful that a hero will pick up a couple to sell to us.

4. protostar8

protostar8 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've been asking the same thing too, but have yet to find anyone. :( 
    I see con scalpers are already asking way too much on Ebay for them. I was actually looking to do the same thing, $10 + shipping on top of cost.

5. optics

optics Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've had a list up over at Rangerboard. Current count is 20 and we have one guy that said he would grab all for us. Haven't heard anything yet though. Also, its $30 plus tax.

6. gettogaara

Sadly, I've got a feeling that they limit how many one person can buy. Usually it's around 3 or so but let me know if you end up getting him.

Okay so tax on $30 would be about $3. So $33 + $10 for getting it would be $43. Shipping to NY shouldn't be more than $7 so, yeah I guess I'm willing to pay up to $50 for him. Sort of sad since it's piece of plastic but idc lol.

7. optics

optics Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was there last year and a guy behind me grabbed 15 SDCC Megamans.

I ship alot of SHFs most of the time I ship those by First Class with Tracking for like $4. Thats because it falls under 14oz. Priority would just be more expensive and the delivery is about the same amount of time.

8. protostar8

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Can you link that thread possibly? I've never heard of Rangerboard before (though I'm sure it has something to do with Power Rangers???). And yeah, $50 and under sounds fair. The $65 and up on Ebay is kinda outta line though. lol

And thank you for posting the info! BTW, I found the Rangerboard, but I'm overlooking the thread you mentioned apparently. XD

9. gettogaara

Oh alright, never mind then lol. Btw sort of off topic but why are you selling D- Arts Wargreymon? Didn't you get him like a week ago?

Yeah the Ebay prices are ridiculous. That's really why I'm hoping I can get it from someone here. Does anyone know if there's a limited amount? Like limited to 1000 or something?

10. optics

optics Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Are you registered to that forum? If not you need to in order to see the sales sub forum. If you are registered, its like in the first 10 threads titled "SDCC Exclusives"

Also, the guy might have already gotten them, just don't know yet for sure. not even sure which day he is going or if he will come through or if he decided to change his mind at the end.

aha Yeah, I opened him up the other day and while there is nothing wrong with him, he just wasn't doing it for me. Just wasn't as great as I hoped. Maybe I'm just not that big of a Digimon fan I thought I was.

11. gettogaara

I kind of get it. His joints are a little loose (He keeps dropping his claws) and his terra destroyer doesn't look nearly as awesome as it does in the pictures. Not really a problem but it would've been cooler if his claws were steel. He should look great behind glass though.

Still no luck finding anyone to pick up a Gohan for me. How many more days does the SDCC go on for?

12. protostar8

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That would be the problem. I am not a member, so my searches didn't turn up any threads about sales so that makes sense. I'll register and try to track that thread down unless gettogaara already found it to be a dead end???

13. optics

optics Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    OH, mine doesn't have any loose joints. Claws hold well. Didn't even bother messing with that terra destroyer. Some things are just better to look at.

14. gettogaara

Nah, I'm not a member there either. Besides if the guy sticks to what he said I'm sure he probably already picked up a specific amount for the people that said they wanted it. So maybe Optics will get lucky but it's still too late for us lol.

Lucky! If I mess with mine too much he'll just drop the claws lol. Yeah I kept it in the box. I plan on getting one of those cabinets from Ikea for all my figures. He'll be in there along with Beelzebumon and my D- Reals.

15. gettogaara

Don't mean to double post but according to Inikalord, they've sold out of Gohan at the con! Looks like we'll have to fall prey to the vultures on Ebay :<

16. Dr.Cox

Dr.Cox The Coxster

Ebay:
    Man that blows. I was hoping to get this for my brothers birthday. I dont mind paying extra but 2 to 3 times its value is uncalled for.

17. rodimus15

rodimus15 Well-Known Member

That cant be right. My friend was able to get me one today. Not sure what time, but he let me know at 5:30. He said they had tons left. They do however have a sales limit per day (thats what I heard). So they would be able to sell figures all throughout the con.

Hopefully you guys can get your figures!

18. gettogaara

Oh thanks for the heads up man! He must've heard they were sold out for the day and thought it was completley sold out. I'm really hoping someone buys this figure in bulk and sells a bunch for a reasonable price on ebay. Meaning $50 or below. Anything else just feels like a ripoff.

19. gettogaara

20. rodimus15

rodimus15 Well-Known Member

BBTS also have gohan on pre order, for anyone still looking. Hes going for $40+shipping.