SDCC Exclusives question!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Driftscreen, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Driftscreen

Driftscreen Not-So-Mini-Con

Im assuming that this post should go in the toy section, and sorry if this has been asked but not seeing a search option I figured I would just ask.

Two part question. Tomorrow will be my first time ever going to Comic Con and I wanted to pick up the TF Prime matrix Prime exclusive figure...

Is the figure sold out yet and if not where would I go to buy it? Any answers would help. Sorry if this is a redundant thread question but Im real excited and just wanted to know. Thanks!

2. thedrknss48

thedrknss48 Veteran

News Credits:
    All the exclusives will be available on HasbroToyShop.com on Monday morning. You can get him there assuming he doesn't sell out. Some exclusives will sellout within minutes or even seconds!

I'm going Sunday, so I hope it doesn't sell out for me either!!!

3. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    As a SDCC vet, be prepared to wait in line. Be sure you use the toilet before the wait.

4. Big Filipino

Big Filipino John 3:16-17 says it all

News Credits:
    I don't think MP Rodimus will be on HTS since he's a TRU exclusive.

5. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    ToysRUs.com I suspect may offer MP Rodimus.

6. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    They already did offer rodimus for a short time.

7. HollyW00d

HollyW00d Collecting Freak

Yeah TRU already sold out of him yestarday

8. Ultimate Matt X

Ultimate Matt X Well-Known Member

Did Hasbro say anything about these going up Monday at SDCC? I thought I saw from one of the panel reports that they would be up August 1st, but I haven't seen anything else saying that. I think they were referring to the Ultimate Prime.

9. CookSux

CookSux Infectious Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    For all of you guys going to buy this stuff tomorrow... good luck. You need to pick up a ticket at 8am to even get in line and purchase anything.

10. Driftscreen

Driftscreen Not-So-Mini-Con

I really appreciate all the responses guys, I know this is a kind of pain in the but thread to see when you load the boards. Long story short I went to Comic Con Friday and today Sat. (7/24). First off it was my first time going and it was AMAZING. First day I didnt know you had to get a ticket to then wait in line for the Hasbro toy shop booth, so I completely missed out on getting anything. Very put off by the day before I made a beeline for the ticket table only to find that they had already sold out of tickets. Very bummed I went back to the show floor. I saw that the line for the Hasbro toy shop line was short and asked the guy running the que if there was anything I could to to get another ticket. I told him that Im a diehard transformers fan and this was really the only exclusives shop I wanted to hit (ironically that was the truth haha) I got very lucky as he told me look, hop in the line and unless a bunch of people with tickets show up, I'll take care of you. I got through the line, got 2 matrix primes and was tickled pink.

In retro spec I wish Id just spent the money and bought one of everything haha, but I got a nice guy who understood the face of a fan and Im happy. Thanks to everyone who replied to this you helped a lot.

Mods, post sunday please feel free to close this. happy comic con everyone.

11. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I'm hoping to have the chance to buy stuff on hts. Glad you had a good time!