SDCC Exclusives on HTS question.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Grimlockimus, Jul 10, 2012.

1. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    :lol 

2. sh002

sh002 Banned

looking at my order status on hts i bought the starscream skystriker at 11:18 am, indiana jones set at 1:50 pm, and the marvel universe sentinel at 2:23 pm. i think these are eastern times because i remember staying up and early in the morning all the sdcc items barely showing up on their site. so i'm guessing last year was around 8 am pst?

3. sokutai

sokutai Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    last year i bought the sky striker within 30 seconds of it being up then tried to but some other figures and it froze at check out last year they did not put them up all at once some sold out before other ones were put up but once the site got over loaded became a crap shoot for four hours usually by 10am est the the phone order people will know if they are going to be posted on that day last year at 10 said would not be up on monday i was on the phone and on line trying to order at once but they phone people order through the website also so i couldn't order over the phone cause they couldn't access it either :(  but they told me last year on tue that would be up in a few hours when i called on tue so my recommendation is call em on monday

4. allew

allew Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Oh man, last year I couldn't buy any of the exclusives because I was stuck in jury duty and the free wi-fi inside the building was terrible. Ended up having to buy GI JOE Zaranna off ebay but never got that Starscream Skystriker...

5. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    Wow. I just realized my drum teacher's friends are at SDCC. I could have asked for a hook-up...

6. Apoclatron5675

Apoclatron5675 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm glad I don't have to worry about this like I was going to but I had a hook up so mine are being purchased at the show

7. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Either way, good luck with that. With any indication from the horror show last year, you'll be lucky to get anything at all. Between the stupid appointment tickets and the respective lines and the extremely low limits, it's really not even worth it. Standing in line all day just for a chance to maybe get something, battling the line-Nazis...no thanks. Never again. I'll risk HTS and if not, ebay. The markup is worth it.

8. ThisGuy

ThisGuy True Leader

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have Monday and Tuesday off from work. Looks like I know what I'm doing those days LOL.