SDCC Derpy and Red Jinx

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by TimToyGeek, Jul 25, 2012.

1. TimToyGeek

TimToyGeek Well-Known Member

I received my SDCC orders today, and I am selling my Derpy and red Jinx. Both are mint unopened just as I received them.

I'd ideally like to get $70 for Derpy and $50 for Jinx.

Ship domestic only please. Local pickup in the Los Angeles area is also an option.

Photos:

Derpy (though no name on the box, smart move Hasbro)
    009 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

red Jinx
    010 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Thanks

Tim
    "toy geek"

2. jimmynguyen41

jimmynguyen41 aka Special Agent JiMMeRz

News Credits:
    if you cant sell derpy id pay $50 for her

3. TimToyGeek

bump

4. TimToyGeek

I will also consider trades for either or both.

I'm interested in:
    AM-12 Breakdown
    Warbot Defender
    Cyclops
    MP Optimus (20th anniversary or newer version)
    MP Grimlock

5. TimToyGeek

If anyone in the Los Angeles area wants these, I will knock the price down a little bit if you come pick them up. Yep, I'm feeling lazy.

Tim

6. Ponder

Ponder New Member

While I can't come pick it up, I can do the $70 you're asking for your Derpy. I am not a fan of the bidding wars on ebay, and would love the opportunity to straight up buy one from someone.
    (I was linked here from Ponygoons, in case you were wondering why a newly registered account is looking to buy.)

Since this is a Transformers forum, I feel compelled to tell a funny little story. When I was little, I was a fan. I had a Transformer toy I slept with, like a teddy bear. Can't remember exactly which one it was, although I'm almost positive it was some incarnation of Optimus Prime. It was hard plastic, and had some sharp-ish corners. For example, on his feet. One night when I was maybe four years old, I was thirsty, but my dad had already put me to bed. I tried to get up to get some water, but he was in the living room, between me and the kitchen, reading. He kept putting me back to bed, and wouldn't let me get a drink. On my third attempt, I tried to sneak past him. It didn't work. When he looked over at me, I panicked, and turned around to run back to my room. I tripped over my own feet and fell down hard. I was still carrying Optimus, and tried to put my hands out to catch myself. Instead, I managed to position the toy so the foot was on the ground in front of my face when I hit the floor. I landed on his foot with the center of my forehead, splitting skin and cracking bone. I had to go to the hospital for stitches. It left a permanent scar, a little less than an inch across. When I'm asked about it, I tell people that Optimus Prime kicked me in the head.

7. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

Just so you know, I'm the one who posted the link to here on ponygoons, and so I'll vouch for him being trustworthy if that's an issue.

8. TimToyGeek

Ponder, feel free to drop me a PM. $70 takes the Derpy.

Tim