SDCC 2012 FoC Generations Bruticus - SWINDLE Review

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by TheTFReview, Jul 31, 2012.

1. TheTFReview

TheTFReview XboxLIVE: kpeek

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  2. Acidophilus

Acidophilus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    For Swindle's arm transformation into robot mode pull his arms towards his back and upward, they slide on the pin and lock into place at a higher postion. Also swivel the pipes on his forearms backwards.

The arm pins transformation is unstable however, both of the pins on mine where sliding out when transforming the arms. I superglued the ends of the pins to fix the flaw, now they stay in place.

Designing the arms to transform on the pins was a poor choice, and I don't think it will hold up when children, or adults tranform, and play with him, at least not for long.

3. iphdtd

iphdtd The Wolfman's Brother

A agree with Acidophilus, slide the arms and they'll move up and look alot better.

Also, his bumper/cow catcher thing also pegs into the torso and makes him very solid.

For leg mode, the front part pegs into a different set of slots right below the ones used for vehicle mode. It gives the leg a different shape while holding everything nice and secure.