SDCC 2012 Bruticus Exclusive

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Transfan2405, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Transfan2405

Transfan2405 Banned

I don't know if I am posting this is the right area I am sure someone will tell me. I am posting this to ask if anyone here on TFW is going to attend this years SDCC. If you are would someone please be kind enough to pick me up the FOC Bruticus Gift set Exclusive.

I have never attended a sdcc or botcon. As I am a mother of 3 and never have time or the means to travel to such events. I am no scalper or ebay lover. And I don't want to pay ebay prices to get this wonderful exclusive on my collection shelf. So please if anyone here would be kind enough to snag me one of these exclusives I would be most grateful and happily pay the cost+shipping + a little bonus for the time and effort. Thank you please pm me if you have any details or questions. Thanks once again

2. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Giving up on the fiction.

News Credits:
    This should be in the Junkion B/S/T section.

Also: SDCC exclusives become available on Hasbro Toy Shop the Monday after the convention for price + shipping. If you're a non-working mother you could join us in our attempts to crash their site that morning...

3. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    This might be better in the wanted section.

I wouldn't worry though. They always have leftovers on HTS after the Con.

EDIT: Ninja'd!

4. Transfan2405

Transfan2405 Banned

Thank you! Also why would I want to crash the site when I'm trying to get one of them or was it something that went over my head :)  also I'm a working gal not in that meaning mind you lol. :p 

Another thank you can I get a link to the hasbro toy shop?

5. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Giving up on the fiction.

News Credits:
    It was a joke. The site usually lags up or crashes on that day due to the massive amount of people (trying) to submit orders. Highly sought-after figures usually sell out within a couple of hours after they're posted, so everyone camps out at their computers before then, refreshing the page until what they want is listed.

Games, Toys, Action Figures, Collectibles, and Gifts - HasbroToyShop.com

And they'll be in the "Exclusives" section here:

Exclusive Action Figures and more at HasbroToyShop.com

Last year was kind of odd, since the two TF exclusives are somehow still available.

6. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    ^ Nice going Hot Shot. Way to help those fans not in the loop.

So many awesome SDCC exclusives this year. I hav'ent been this excited since Universe Nemesis Prime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.