Script Error

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by Kujo1597, May 19, 2012.

1. Kujo1597

Kujo1597 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just had an error message pop up that said that. I'll attatch a picture of it in this post. A little while back an MTV video was embedded on the front page and I couldn't get to the boards from there. So I decided to test out if I had that issue again with this news story: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...transformers-prime-triage-exclusive-clip.html

Anyway, I did again just now, and an earlier attempt gave me the error message I'm attatching after I watched said video.

[​IMG]

It's more an inconvience than anything so if you don't have the time to fix this then I'm fine with that. I'll just go to front page on my 3DS until the video is off the first page.

Thanks for reading this huge mess of text.

EDIT: Some more details, I couldn't get off the page without doing so from the windows task manager.

I'm using Internet Explorer 8 which may honestly be a part of the problem. Along with my computer being a little bit crappy.

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    It's probably something within the embed code. No worries - Ken who reported the story gave us a Youtube embed, I'll switch what we have for that.

3. Kujo1597

Kujo1597 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Awesome, thanks.