Screw You Target!!! (ultra magnus

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by MegaHavok, Aug 15, 2008.

1. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ok so My Ultra Magnus that I bought form target.com with free shipping was supposed to ship today.
    I just got a notice my order needed my attention. I thought maybe my card got denied or something. hell I wish.
    Here is the new dates for my Ultra Magnus

Items Ordered Approved
    Transformers Animated Leader Class - Ultra Magnus
    Updated Shipping Estimate: September 26, 2008
    Updated Delivery Estimate: September 29, 2008
    Your approval required by: September 14, 2008

I swear there is not online store that doesnt overprice things that has a good preorder system. Ok I'm done bitching, also I guess we can give up hope of seeing them on target shelves soon

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Well, BBTS only just got them, so it makes sense a larger outfit like Target might be taking a bit longer to distribute them.

Don't give up hope! He might arrive in store sooner than they are saying there.

3. MegaHavok

News Credits:
    yeah I know and I kept the order just in case. I'll just cancel it if i find hime this month. I just had to vent

4. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

*sighs* I'm not saying that people should overpay, nor am I saying that there's anything wrong with saving money, but seriously....is all of this shitty trouble worth the wait, when a viable preorder just passed by?

I can understand trying to save money here and there, but is an extra $10-15.00 for something you want, that much of a dealbreaker?

Before anyone says it, yes, patience is a virtue, and it's the more sensible thing to do when it comes to money, but all the frustration, time, and money wasted on fruitless pursuits is just as stupid as paying $10-15 extra.

5. dark gundam

dark gundam PowerMaster

The part that sucks about Target online is that if you do a search to see if UM is in a store near you, damn near all of them say "in stock", sadly that means they only have that size class avail. and not the actual bot.

6. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

well you did use the "we will get to it when we feel like it" shipping after all lol

7. beloth

beloth Banned

damn...and i did the email me when avaliable thing on their site...guess that email is not coming anytime soon...freaks....I just placed a order for acid storm and galvatron on TRU 3 days ago and got a cancelled notice today that acid storm was not avaliable and canceled...the only one i really wanted...so atleast target is not outright cancelling things like TRU loves too...they pulled the same shit with the commerative soundwave when they had the preorder for it....

8. Nemesis_Prime22

Nemesis_Prime22 Dark Emperor

You cant really blame them, its not like they have super powers and are able to zap them to you... Althought the late shipping date is a little extreme, maybe theyre just behind a little.

9. MegaHavok

News Credits:

There wasn't really any trouble at all I thought it was a good deal last month and had nothing to loose be reserving one with target. I usually have no problem finding this stuff at retail. I was just hoping to get it early. The last couple of times Target.com has put stuff up early it worked quite well (evolution of BB and deep space starscream). I just posted it here cuz everybody in my house was asleep and I had no one to vent right after it happened.
    However in retrospect it was a bad idea for them to put a set shipping date if the product was not set to come in. If you look at there listing for the Univierse ultras it says like "arriving in 2-6 weeks" while ultra magnus said "ships Aug 14. Hence my anticipation and frustration but its not like I'm dwelling on it

10. rodimusconvoy

rodimusconvoy Well-Known Member

I just went ahead and ordered my overpriced Magnus from BBTS, and I already have him,

11. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I too hate Target.com.

Back in April I got some Target gift cards for my birthday. I got some Animaniacs DVDs, another DVD and ordered The Flash dvd series. I selected Ship all at once. Well the ship The Animaniacs DVD, the other movie i ordered (think it was the 1980 comedy Student Bodies). But the send them at the same time, but in different boxes! So twice the shipping. The site said Flash was "in Stock". Yet it kept pushing it back, and pushing it back, and pushing it back. I finally canceled it and used the $$ to buy another Animaniacs DVD or something. I waited for about a month or two on it! Target sucks ass..