Screw you HTS

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Nerdling, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Nerdling

Nerdling Jiminy Jilikers!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    With no Premium Voyagers showing up in NYC, and HTS selling Animated figures, as well as Premium Leaders, ahead of Blackout and Ironhide, I decided to check out Amazon.

Surprisingly enough, I found a guy on there who was selling both Premium Blackout and Ironhide for retail. I decided to pick up a few deluxes from him, and Leader Brawl just for the heck of it. Total including shipping came out to about $90. This is pretty kickass, given that even with HTS' "GETOUT20" code I woudnt have saved as much. And, for those of you keeping score at home, that code expired today.

2. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So HTS's generous random discount is not enough for you? What do you want, free figures?

3. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    in my head that comes to $80.00 just for the brawl and the premiums, so I'm not getting the math on that at all, unless some of those were below retail.

But anyways it just doesnt make any sense to insult HTS for not having premiums in stock. They work just like any other store. They order more stock when they get low. Who cares if the voyagers arent in stock yet. All it means is they were sitting on a lot of the last wave.

HTS has done a good job of helping people buy toys before they hit there local stores. They got the last wave of Robot Heroes in before anybody else, They are selling the last wave of deluxes while most stores are sitting on a bunch of payloads. They have Unleashed Megatron when most stores stopped carrying them. They do all this while having the best prices and sales for transformers umm...Anywhere

Thank you HTS for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!