Screen Caps of every character

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Resources Database Submissions' started by OptimusSolo, Nov 15, 2010.

1. OptimusSolo

OptimusSolo Tournament Master

News Credits:
    Hey, I have screen-capped basically every character on the show from my Matrix set - They are all here on the site I work for - this isnt some gimmick to get people to go there - just wanted to offer these pics to you guys just as long as you credit me and or my site somewhere.

Behind The Voice Actors - Transformers

And her is the 1986 movie and this page has screen grabs from the last DVD release for every character AND sound clips for every character

Behind The Voice Actors - Transformers: The Movie

If you find these pics and sound clips useful I have all the TF Animated ones as well

2. OptimusSolo

OptimusSolo Tournament Master

News Credits:
    Also, since we are a voice acting website we have every character credited with who voiced them and a picture of that voice actor if that is useful...

Also I think you will notice that the pictures I grabbed are basically HD quality and much better than many that you currently have in that respect (no offense to those who have added pics in the past of course just thought it worth noting)