Heavy/Scratch: Screen accurate BH Optimus

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Alexcollier1980, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Alexcollier1980

Alexcollier1980 Well-Known Member

Having recently acquired a junker "Lunchbox Optimus" I realized how actually close to scale he is with the Weaponizer Optimus mold which is my preferred Prid Optimus...customized of course :) 

Problem is...Lunchbox Prime sucks. He's missing a set of wheels (those on his back) and his proportions are really far TOO humanoid. So, I went about righting some of these. This is going to be an EXTENSIVE rebuild. My Weaponizer Optimus WIP is a piece of cake by comparison. My first mod kills three birds with one stone: bringing the front wheels around to the shoulder blades, raising the wheel wells up at the front of vehicle mode and allowing and freeing up room in the lower legs to somewhat shorten them.

The head will be donated by another Weaponizer junket with the appropriate minor mods. And many more mods to come.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. psiwire

psiwire Well-Known Member

Man, this is a great idea, which I'm implementing immediately. And I don't care about screen accuracy or transformation, so I think I'll have a somewhat easier road than you. Good work!