Screamer and the B-Team

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Meta777, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

If we would be so kind as to exclude Frenzy and Scorponok, it's clear as day that Starscream likes to hang out with people whose name begins with B.

We have Blackout, the big chopper with an even bigger pulse-wave attack. And Barricade, the police car who, rightfully so in some peoples eyes, hid when ROTF came along. Featuring Bonecrusher, the hater to hate all haters. And last but not least, Brawl, who enjoys a good game of Brawl (You can imagine how p*ssed he got when Meta Knight was banned from tournaments)

And their leader, Starscream. Screamer and the B-Team, put simply.

And it's no coincidence that, during this time, the sole Autobot on Earth is the super B, Bumblebee. He would have made a great B-Team member, if he wasn't a dangerous mute lunatic.

What I am proposing is this; using the stunning powers of beyond your wildest imagination (and good and evil), you, the good people reading my over-dramatic statement, must construct the wackiest shennanigins you can imagine, the most awesome adventure for Screamer and the B-Team!

I shall present an example! The crew are chilling out on Earth, when Starscream, tired of Bonecrusher's constant hating, gives him a heart, which transforms 'Crusher into the nicest guy ever. Unfortunately, his hatred leaves him and begins polluting the planet like, like..... some kind of Hate Plague!

With no other choice, Screamer and the B-Team must search for the source of the plague and return Bonecrusher to normal before everyone dies! And stuff.

Yeah.

Anyway, so, that's the general idea! What fun ideas can you lot come up with? Impress me :3

2. knoted

knoted Resistor Transistor

News Credits:
    He did that.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    "B" Team with A-Team personalities.

Brawl - Hannibal Smith (The Leader and General)
    Barricade - Faceman (The cool deceptive guy)
    Blackout - Howling Mad Murdock (Crazy (He's a Megatron loyalist)
    Bonecrusher - B.A Baracus (He's one Angry FOOL)

4. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Did I ever tell you that you rock? No? YOU ROCK :D 

5. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Aww Shucks. :eek: 

Blackout as Howling Mad Murdock might be a strech so pretend he's got Armada Cyclonus's personality.