This, ladies and gentlemen (mostly gentlemen?), is my oldest kitbash, which started out back in 2003 or 2004 (roughly) with the purchase of a Volks Dollfie body. I had intended to create one of my role-playing characters (from a custom world based on Rolemaster/MERP) and eventually settled on my then latest and favourite, Telperiel "Silver" Madell, a halberd-wielding kick-ass frost elf girl (I'll not bore you with the rest of the nerdy detail I've gone into with this one). I bought some stuff to go along with the body: an elf head with silver hair (of course, the ears don't actually show much), eye decals and boots. For the first paint-job (in the very, very early pic with slight NSFW warning if people tend to react to blue nudes), I didn't have any reference so her skin ended up way wrong. Nevertheless, I slaved on. I obviously haven't worked on her for 5 years straight. It's been kind of a on and off affair. Many times I ran into problems that couldn't be solved until much later, when I'd learned new stuff from TF kitbashing. So, to give you an idea of how much time and materials has gone into this, in roughly chronological order: * Gloves modelled from green stuff directly on arms. The only clothing item not really removable. Making actual gloves for a 1/6 figure: no thanks. * Boots remodelled with green stuff, paper and needle pins to look more like my design. * Coat made from thin synthetic leather, custom cut and hand-sewn (mind you, I hadn't touched a needle since mid-school at that point, I'm hardly a tailor), with white fur lining. * Hat modelled and hand-sewn. Reinforced with heavy paper for stiffness. * Shirt and pants machine-sewn back home from regular cloth, with help from my mother (who was probably a bit unused to making "doll clothes" for her _son_) on a summer holiday. * Shoulder armor and hat plate cut from aluminum sheet. And then a LOOOOOOONG break while I pretty much did all my other customs up until now, since I ran into trouble both with fastening the aluminum to the leather, and making some working armpieces. Finally, after starting to use polystyrene for Transformers, I realized a way to make durable pieces. * Belt made from TMNT figure belt (total nerd points if you know which one). * Entire body repainted to actual color, new eye decals and facial makeup. * Armpieces made from boiled polystyrene bent to shape, masked and spray painted. Elastic bands superglued on. * Weapon made from polystyrene piping and cut pieces, painted and detailed with thin leather strips. * Details on coat painted by hand. and DONE! So, now I'm quite happy with this figure. It's obviously completely unique, designed by me, built by me. Now I can finally put this behind me and get back to work on my Transformers. I just wanted to show you this and hope that someone likes it. Below is the figure and some of my earlier pictures of her.