Heavy/Scratch: Scratch built Scavenger W.I.P.

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Vincymon, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Vincymon

Vincymon Well-Known Member

Still continuing my home made devastator. Figuring out exactly how scavenger transforms from just the ONE 30 second transformation scene of devastator .... is tough.

But that is precisely why I want to build scavenger and mixmaster first.

One thing I have figured out for sure- the shovel are divides into 2 halves which attach to either arm.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I hate to sound like a G-whiner, but I must admit, it looks like scavenger's pieces just fly into place.

Look at the transformation again : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-Vr05B94Q0

pause from 0:06 to 0:08 .... it looks like the red flaps around his neck, pop out of nowhere !!

Attached Files:

2. closetrat

closetrat Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think in truth they do - it wouldn't be the 1st time we've seen the bayformers cheat...

However, if you want to have these pieces, I believe it's still possible, but you'll have to make the side panels of Scavenger on balljoints & maybe attached to small arms, so they can pop-up into position to mimic this effect...

I still watch you as a source of inspiration at your dedication with this custom!

3. Vincymon

Vincymon Well-Known Member

I just watched the video for H.A. jazz . That is amazing ! If they can do it with jazz. .. then I can do it too. I just have to be patient.