scratch built leader class shockwave for sale

Discussion in 'The Junk Pit' started by Robot_art, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Robot_art

Robot_art Well-Known Member

Hi guys, here is my leader class dark of the moon shockwave. He was built to fall into the
    DMK range as well as normal leader class figures. Just like other DMK figures he is
    non transformable as i wanted to pack lots of detail and accuracy into this guy. As i mentioned
    he is entirely scratch built by me so he was not built around a base figure its all original,
    also i know that there are a couple of guys offering cast heads and ribcages for sale but i didnt use
    any cast parts from other customizers at all,my head and ribcage were scratchbuilt by me :)  .He includes lots of hidden
    mechanical details as well as little features like cybertronion tattoos that are etched into his sword and gun.
    theres a huge amount of hand sculpted work on this to ensure maximum acuracy. he is a bit taller
    than my leader class megatron to keep him in scale with the movies as he was taller than megatron
    and prime not to mention alot more muscled, he was freakin huge in the film. he has loads of articulation too,
    he has

-ball joint waist

-light up LED eye

-ball joint neck

-posable pods on upper back

-ratcheting shoulders, in out and 360 degrees

-individually posable shoulder armor

-ratcheting elbows

-bicep swivel

-ball joint wrist

-individually posable fingers

- posable waist spikes

-posable rear waist armor

-ratcheting hip movement up down in out

-knee bends and swivels for greater posability

-knee armor is posable

-lower rear calf armor is posable

-ball joint ankle

-foot spikes are individually posable as are the extra "toes"

i am really happy with how his feet came out, doing all those weird alien foot parts was a pain but i like how they
    came together in the end. the battery for his LED is well hidden but easily removable for replacement. this guy had
    even more scratch building than my leader megatron so i hope you like him. he is for sale too so if anyone wants him
    just make me an offer through email or message me through private messages here. bye bye

Attached Files:

2. Robot_art

Robot_art Well-Known Member

Just a heads up that this is ending on eBay in a couple of hours so check him out if you are curious, bye bye