Fan Art: Scratch Built Honda CRX Transformer?

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Tigertrack, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Feb 8, 2010
    I'm not sure if this is considered Fan-Art or what, but I know it's not a simple custom.
    Anyway, looking for somebody to scratch-build a Transformer for me.
    It can either be scratch-built if needed, or re-skinned if possible. I used to drive a 1988 Honda CRX Si hatch-back and have always thought it would be a cool looking little robot named Rex.
    There are three scales available for this car. Minichamps makes a nice die-cast 1/43 scale model, Fujimi makes a nice 1/24 scale plastic model, and there is a nice 1/18 scale model of the 88-89 Honda CRX.
    Would be nice to have three identical figures to display next to each other. I picture him being in black, with silver and/or chromed accents. Should have his own head and weapons.

Don't need all three done at once, nor can I afford it. Would like one done, see how it turns out, and have the other two done later. Anybody up for it? There is no dead-line here as I want top quality work. Price should be reasonable as well. Let me know how much it'll cost, and we'll go from there.

Here is a picture of the car in question. CRX.jpg
    I also think he'd make a pretty cool Minibot as well using a Choro-Q car.

I can provide both the 1/43 scale model, and the Choro-Q toy for this project.
    Please let me know, thank you!

Oh yea, LED's would be awesome too for headlights, taillights, and robot's eyes.