Scrash pics?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by OldsCut78, Sep 5, 2010.

1. OldsCut78

OldsCut78 Laser Rod

Is there any pictures of this Scrash anywhere? He is supposed to be the new Emperor of Destruction that Star Convoy leaves Earth to go fight at the beginning of Operation Combination.

2. ginrai

ginrai lost with no way home.

Not as far as I'm aware.. I seem to remember the consensus being that its safe to assume that its Skyquake.

3. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No, that's the thing about Scrash - he's never, ever seen. We just know he transforms into a large jet, and given that the small Predator jets were released in Japan that year, it's generally assumed that if he HAD appeared, he would have been the large Predator jet, Skyquake.

4. OldsCut78

OldsCut78 Laser Rod

Good them I can continue with my bash and make up a storyline myself. Thanks for the help

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Yeah he never really got confirmed to be anyone. It's like Chris said, he's generally accepted to be Skyquake simply because the smaller jets got a Japanese release.

Also it's a widely accepted enough assumption that Animated Scrash (he's in the Allspark Almanac Volume 2 on the page before the boardgame) is a Skyquake variant.

6. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

I never heard of scrash.

I've heard of the battle stars story & so forth.

but never heard any origin story of "operation combination"

from what i've seen in the toy pamplet of the "battle gaeia/bruticus repaint I bought & then sold years ago. The whole "Operation combination" toy line seem like it was to be a even mixture of newer 6-in-1 micro combiners,with old school G-1 combiners & so forth.

I always wondered why there were G-1 toys in the operation combination toy pamplet like the 3 insecticons & the dinobots. were these special prizes given away or were these robot point toys?

7. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    Also worth noting: in addition to Scrash (probably) being a renamed Skyquake, the 4 smaller guys were renamed Dark Jet, Shadow Jet, Moon Jet, and Flare Jet, but they were ALSO going to get alternate names: Flash Wing, Deathplay, Darkfly and Sharp Edge. (Sharp Edge was later re-used as a BWN character's name). These names were almost never used in an official media, but they have been acknowledged in Takara's timeline, which means they exist in the same grey "we've never seen them but they're probably who we think they are" area as Scrash

8. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

my guess is all you guys got this info from some sort of takara TF ultimate guide toy book of sorts.

9. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Mail-away offers.

I don't think we've actually got any proof that Flash Wing et al are the same characters as the Jet Corps. Especially since that timeline notes that Scrash LED them in attacking Earth, while he did no such thing in the Op:Com story - he was busy off in space while they did it on their own with Battle Gaea.

10. OldsCut78

OldsCut78 Laser Rod

I guess there are no pictures then