Scrapmetals needed (a lot of them), e. combiner jet heads

Discussion in 'The Junk Pit' started by Lucs, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    I'm looking to buy a ton of Scrapmetals (yellow, red and blue) all colors work. I would like to get them opened and for a decent close to retail price. Let me know what you have regardless of price though

Also the heads to the Energon/Target combiner jets from the mold that includes e. windrazor, e. treadshot, rotf air raid and rotf airazor

also I'm in the market for a few scout figures from Energon and Cybertron if you have any for about $5 each send me a list. Mainly divebombs, ravages, strongarms and some others

I also have a lot of leftover e. combiner jet bodies if anyone needs the ports

2. E. C. R. Former

E. C. R. Former Is probably insane...

Is it OK if the Scrapmetal is missing a piece, like the shoulder piece?

3. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Yeah shoot me a pm. I have a few that have the wrong hands (ie 2 lefts) and one missing a leg so with yours I can make them complete

4. MrMurder

MrMurder Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    hey man, first off, love your work. Secondly, I have a bunch of what you need and I'm looking to unload. I have to track everything down as a lot of it is still in boxes, but I have one scrapmetal (yellow), like 4 divebombs, 3 or 4 ravages (2 different ones), 1 insecticon (although he is missing one gun/leg), cruelocks/doomlocks, signal flares, hardtops, etc.
    I'll gather as much as I can and maybe we can work something out.

Zach Richter