Scramble City translation???

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by X-Brawn, May 8, 2006.

1. X-Brawn

X-Brawn Well-Known Member

I downloaded Seibertron's Scramble City vid a while ago, but I'd like to find a translation that I can follow along with.

I'm sure that none of the characters are saying anything notable and the action is fairly self-explanatory, but I'd still like the reference.

Is there anywhere I can go to find it?

2. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    There's both a subtitled and a fandubbed version of Scramble City out there...

3. X-Brawn

X-Brawn Well-Known Member

Thanks!

I actually found a site that has a subbed version, but it was choppy and I couldn't read the subtitles.

As for fandubs, forget it. I couldn't watch G1 without Cullen, Welker, Latta, Crothers, et. al. It would seem... wrong...

Oh, and your site is awesome, BTW!

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I've heard Metrodome were considering releasing a DVD with Scramble City and Zone. Failing that, I'm sure TV Nihon will do it sooner or later. You shouldn't underestimate the Fandubs, though. They're pretty good, and if you think of it, if you watch it in Japanese then you're watching G1 without Cullen et al. Not to be nitpicky, but... I'm picking nits.

5. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Hecho en Argentina

News Credits:
    :redface2:  Come On! I have to agree that the work of a pro is superior to a fan's but "Wrong" is not a word I'd choose.

6. Kranix2k

Kranix2k Spare me this mockery!! TFW2005 Supporter

If you have access to IRC chat (thru mIRC or a program like it), then you should check out the #transformers channel on irc.cybertonium.net. Its been a while since I've been there but the last time I went there, I found a subtitled version of Scramble City on one of the fserves there that was in pretty good quality!