Scramble City 2 - Real Attempt (English, Widescreen)

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by superhomme, Oct 22, 2009.

1. superhomme

superhomme Member

Hi everybody, I'm the animator of this Scramble City 2 on Youtube since 2008.

The English Version is now online !!!

Also, I decided to make it better, so I offer you a new edition, a widescreen version now with little new animation on some character that didn't move in the full screen edition and some animation improvement.

I would like to thank all Transfans of the world for your interest in my project that I wrote, produced and animated myself for my portfolio, combining my passion for my animation career and Transformers. It was a long work with a lot of effort but encouregement of my friends/family help me.

I want to thank my friends at TFCog.Com to had take care of the English dubbing for me (I was busy), so thanks you "Brandon, Grim and all the Transfans members at TFCog Forums" for this wonderful dub.

As a professional artist in cartoon, I want to show my animation skills and feel free to contact me for any job offer in animation, illustration, concept artist. I will not deny that my dream is to one day work on an Transformers animated series but it will depends of my efforts and my portfolio to achieve it.

Again thank you all for your interest and you support!

See you
    Denis (Superhomme)

YouTube - Scramble City 2 - Real Attempt (English, Widescreen)

2. ryan.j

ryan.j Well-Known Member

that's rather good mate :) 

metroplex looks a bit anorexic, but the others are virtually perfect g1 replicas. if i was being hyper critical, the only thing that juped out at me was Blaster seems to have some kind of 'anti-recoil' and be pushing his gun into the blasts at 1:10

3. Xenon

Xenon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah I like it, one thing I will say about the animation (and this is me being picky) is that when Blaster is talking to Prime at the end, he seems to be moving his arms one at a time which I thought looked rather odd. I've found that sometimes it's better to keep a character still rather than just animate just for the sake of having them moving all of the time.

Oh and my mate Jon Bailey does a superb job... But why wasn't I asked to voice Starscream? :) 

4. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow, it feels like a piece of a puzzle that was missing has been found and put into place! Great job! Really!

5. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

coolness man i wish the orginal version could be translated into english

6. caitlindevi

caitlindevi Sculpticon

News Credits:
    Holy Hell That Prime voice is almost 100% spot on...

7. New Brandon

New Brandon Fan Dub Guy

You can download the whole episode in MPEG format at TFCog.com.

Jon did an excellent job as both Optimus and Soundwave. What happened there is we were in need of an Optimus, we discovered him and asked for him to audition.

We've actually already done that... twice! Visit TFCog.com and scroll down the main page for Scramble City FV: Reloaded (the Scramble City page at the left is old... also ugly). We're (slowly) working on a redesign for the site :wink: .

8. superhomme

superhomme Member

Thank you a lot everyone for the great feedback that you give me of my animation, thank again!

Like Brandon say, you can now download it on TFCog.com and enjoy it.

9. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah man! Thanks for making the Decepticons look awesome. Most fans love to undermine the Decepticon War Machine but you made Megatron look Brilliant! ha ha!

10. superhomme

superhomme Member

I did try my best to do the story and it great to ear I did a good job, thank you.

And anyone else who watches the episode, be sure to leave feedback - positive or negative. It's very much appreciated. Feedback is what drives a animator like me to work on projects like this. Thanks.

11. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    That's not exactly a difficult feat.

Excellent work. The animation is very impressive. I expected static drawings with mainly motion-tweening limbs, but when Trypticon leaped it was very impressive.

12. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] BATTLE GAIA!

News Credits:
    :bowdown:  :popcorn  :rock 

13. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    Dangit! Why didn't I think to post it here? :)  Like I said before, Jasuer, you did an excellent job for the most part. The majority of the animation is flawless. The only things that stood out to me was it appeared as though something took possession of Magnus' arm towards the end during his speech about Metroplex and it kinda looks like Arcee was trying to grab Hot Rod's butt! That explains a lot about how she was acting towards him in the movie! Lol. Excellent voicework by everybody and I don't know if I mentioned it or not, but Brandon, you did a superb job on the audio editing.

I was asked to give it a shot. I wasn't in charge of casting. Plus, Daniel Ross is like a minor celebrity in the TF world because he voiced Starscream in the first movie game. But thanks, mate!

I try to live up to the Legend of Mr. Cullen himself. I fall far from being 100% spot on but I appreciate the compliment!

More like begged and pleaded for my awesomeness! Lol, nah just kidding. I jumped at the chance to try out for what seemed to be a REALLY great TF cartoon and I was right... it is really great! I think Derek did AMAZING work with Jazz's voice but my fav was Frank as Megatron (how ironic that his name is Frank too?)... his Meg's blew me away. I've never heard of him before, but I was greatly impressed.

14. New Brandon

New Brandon Fan Dub Guy

Thank you!

We've been using Daniel as (G1) Starscream since we first dubbed the original Scramble City in 2004. Since then, he's done both Robotmasters episodes, our re-dub of Scramble City and of course this.

While not taking away from Frank's voice at all, credit also goes to Grimbot for the vocal effect. It doesn't make the voice on its own, but it takes a great voice and turns it into what I felt was as close to perfection as I've heard.

Frank has been on our projects since almost the beginning and is great to work with.

15. tony77tony77

tony77tony77 Well-Known Member

Pretty good!

16. Rodimus

Rodimus The Prime Producer

Because Daniel Ross was Starscream in the first Scramble City dub, so naturally it makes sense for continuity sake to have him reprise the role. :) 

My personal opinion is I think he does an excellent job as well. :) 

Thanks, man! :)  And I agree, Frank has really became a very impressive Megatron in the fan dubs over these past several years! Excellent job by Grimbot and company on all the vocal effects, and great dubbing/producing by Brandon. I thought the many sound effects and the timing of them really added to the excitment of the battle.

Oh yes, and Jon does a SUPERB Optimus Prime. But I already knew this too well. :thumb 

17. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

That was cool! Very good, believable animation work. Also, the voices are very belivable impresions of the original characters, very cool dubbing!

18. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    Thanks, Rodimus but you only said that cuz I paid you to. ;) 

19. Rodimus

Rodimus The Prime Producer

:lol  So where's the check? :lol 

20. Cmdr Prime

Cmdr Prime co-Commander of Autobots TFW2005 Supporter

I totally agree jgoss if it was in English I would go out and buy it :thumb