Scramble City 2 Original Animation Auditions!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by New Brandon, Nov 22, 2008.

1. New Brandon

New Brandon Fan Dub Guy

After four years of false starts, Scramble City 2 is finally a reality and TFCog is holding auditions for the English production of the project. Scramble City 2 has already been produced in French as a 3 minute animation demo.

We are auditioning for six characters -- Optimus Prime, Blaster, Jazz, Omega Supreme, Hot Rod and Arcee. The rest have been cast based on the Scramble City FV: Reloaded project produced earlier this year.

Auditions are requested saved in 44KHz, 192Kbps, mono. MP3 format preferred but WAVs are fine too. Please do not add any effects to your auditions. Casting choices will be made based on acting skill, voice match and mic quality (in that order). E-mail them to scramblecity2@thetfcog.com before Sunday, December 7th. If you already have a part in the project, I ask that you do not audition. If you have any questions, please reply to this thread or send an e-mail to the address above.

For more information on TFCog or to watch some of our fan dubs, visit our website.

Thank you and good luck auditioning!

OPTIMUS PRIME
    (Encouraging the Autobots) "Autobots, stand your ground!"
    (Megatron makes a bold prediction) "Not while Energon flows through these circuits, Megatron."

BLASTER
    (Slightly out of breath) "Prime! Soundwave sucker-punched me, I couldn't reach you..."

JAZZ
    (After Megatron makes a vague comment) "What's *that* s'posed to mean?"

OMEGA SUPREME
    "Contact requested. Assistance required on Cybertron."

HOT ROD
    (Disappointed) "We failed you, Optimus... We had to retreat to Cybertron's moons."

ARCEE
    (Following Hot Rod's line above) "Don't be so hard on yourself, Hot Rod."

2. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    interested. will start recording as time allows.

3. New Brandon

New Brandon Fan Dub Guy

Last call for auditions! They will close at Noon ET.

Thanks!

4. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

I would like to audition for the role of Optimus Prime - you can hear my work in the latest TFW2005 member video and the first scramble city fan dub.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  5. New Brandon

New Brandon Fan Dub Guy

Auditions are... still open. I'm still looking for an Arcee (zero auditions thus far), and if anyone wants to try to top my current picks (which I have written down) for the other parts, they're more than welcome to.

So I guess this is sort of a sudden death.

By the way, lots of good auditions so far. A lot of people in the running for Optimus Prime and Hot Rod especially.

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    If I had any way of recording my voice I would probably audition for Omega Supreme. Though I'm not sure how good of a voice I could do for him, as I've never actually heard what he sounds like (looking something up on youtube atm). I might be able to get something cheap tonight at Target, but no garantee. Good luck finding someone to voice Arcee.

Edit: After listening to what he sounded like in G1, I could almost do a decent version of his voice, but I'd have to listen to a recording of myself attempting it to really tell if I was getting close or not, as my voice always sounds different recorded than how I hear it.

7. New Brandon

New Brandon Fan Dub Guy

Auditions are closed! Thanks to everyone who auditioned!

Cast list coming soon.