Minor/Repaint: Scourge (Trypticon)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by minsok, Oct 2, 2010.

1. minsok

minsok Well-Known Member

I cut off the dragon heads and replaced them with turrets and put a magnet point on his ass to connect the axe in a different way to make it a space ship. This was inspired by the legends class figure, which triple changes in a much more convincing way without modding.

I want to paint it in a WFC style, but I hate painting which is why it's had a half ass gray base coat for the past year. Much appreciated if people want to digibash a paintscheme on the second picture for me.

Attached Files:

2. Ultrawave

Ultrawave Hey look, I have a title

News Credits:
    Definitely an interesting concept, using Cybertron Scourge for WFC Trypticon. Where did you find pictures of the legends class in this 'jet mode' ?

And I think maybe a little more modding and space stationy feel for that third mode and more of a cannon on the axe/tail would help him feel more like an Orbital Weapons PLatform.

3. minsok

minsok Well-Known Member

I'm not trying to make him into WFC Trypticon, I just want that paint scheme. I'll probably use that blacklight paint that's so popular. He's done, no more modding, just painting at this point. I have a legends Hungrr I mistransformed is how I found out about it. Works better because the tail is much shorter. No cockpit, though.[​IMG][​IMG]

4. grayfox

grayfox Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Minsok, I think you're on to something with that design. I really like the changes you made to Scourge. They're not huge changes, but they alter the alt mode and robot mode enough that once painted, you get something totally different. Make sure to show us when you're done painting it!

Also, a quick question. What parts did you use for the turrets that are replacing the dragon heads? I quite curious to know.

5. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    If i'm not mistaken it from that fugly white/blue Energon Megatron spaceship