2D Artwork: Scourge on Matrix rampage

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Sheba, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Sheba

Sheba FF 1 Badman=Cyclonus

2. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    Hmmm... awesome idea, but hate the teeth. Make him look too organic and alive, for being just above a sentient drone of his fellow Sweeps. There also needs to be a bit more "depth." Looking good.

3. ABoMiNuS

ABoMiNuS Who Knows? Im new?

i just dont like it when people critique when they say i dont like it, this is not refering to you my03tundra, but joe on the deviant page. Just dont like it when people say like no its not (looks mean) or whatever. It not constructive at all, nor is it good. I have extream problems taking critiques as it is, but when they are constructive i know they are for the best. But when they are just " oh i dont like it, it sucks" thats when it pisses me off. Sorry for venting, just pushed me over tonight lol

ps, if i dont make sense, its midnight here....

4. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    Hey, I understand. I don't try to seem to critical, but I will say it looks awesome as a "starting point." Any artist works hard, and like most people, I hate when people just arbitrarily say they hate a piece without any specific reason.

5. Sheba

Sheba FF 1 Badman=Cyclonus

I suck at drawing teeth, and so I'm not particularly happy about how that turned out, but I wanted to see what it would look like. I also have a real problem with "depth" (perspective) and proportion sometimes.

Well the whole matrix-thingie did make Scourge look WAY too organic (having the beard was bad enough the rest of the time lol) so I'm not really that bothered about how organic the teeth make him look.

6. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Cool idea!