Scott McNeil Interview!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by DinoBotsch, Jan 5, 2008.

1. DinoBotsch

DinoBotsch Member

I don't know whether or not anyone in this forum would be interested, but I recently conducted an interview with Voice Actor Scott McNeil (Dinobot, Rat Trap, Waspinator etc...) for a podcast site. Well I say conducted... really we just turned him loose and then hoped it all recorded!

The guy is wickedly talented and we had a lot of fun! In the interview he talks about Beast Wars obviously, voice acting, doing conventions, his inspirations and what he thought about the movie.

http://www.a3upodcast.com/node/128

Check it out! I really enjoyed doing it!

2. Icespark

Icespark A Spark in the Darkness

News Credits:
    Hello, this was a great interview! I had my entire family listen to it, and we loved it! Scott McNeil has been one of our favorite voice actors for a long time. :D  It was an honor to meet him at Botcon 2006, and he provided us with memories that will last for a lifetime. Meeting him was especially memorable for both me and my grandmother. Thank you for providing such a great interview with a great voice actor.

Also, if you ever see him again, please let him know that I personally think that he has more talent than any Hollywood actors could ever dream of having. :D 

Thanks again! :D 

3. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    Scott really truly loves his fans.

I've had a chance to meet and hang out with him a few times here in FL at MetroCon.My best friend knows the people that run Metro so we work it as Guest Coordinators and what not.He is a goofy guy to be around.

4. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

News Credits:
    that was pretty cool! I couldn't believe how many times he changed his voice throughout the interview. on a side note, his favorite toon that he's done is beast wars!

5. DinoBotsch

DinoBotsch Member

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it! It was a lot of fun to do!

I have a lot of respect for voice actors. They do more diverse acting than a Deniro or Nicholson who play themselves in every movie. And unlike regular actors, voice talent rarely gets the praise and recognition they deserve.

I'd like to do more interviews like this one in the future.