Customs: scotscream/cs customs

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by Scotscream, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Scotscream

Scotscream Total-con

Ebay:
    scotscreams transformers

hey guys im here for your repaint/heavy scratch needs!

any job no matter how big or small,id like to think i can do a great job!
    the more insane the better!check out my threads,iv done a few combiner commisions and repaints ect and do good rates.

im in the uk but ship worldwide,pm me anytime with any questions even just for a random chat and i promise ill get back to you,even if ya just need a hand it might be something i can help with cheers!

check these out!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  2. EndWar

EndWar Well-Known Member

I won Scotscream custom Megatron on eBay & I'm very impressed with his job. His drybrushing technique is simply amazing that made this figure looked very realistic & so alive!

This has brought me to commissioned him for my fave character; Nemesis Prime. I considered myself very lucky as it has been his "guinea pig" to try out new techniques- real flame & chrome paint. As I stated before on the thread (and if I can express it accurately with word), this NP is phenomenal! The pictures posted on his thread link above don't do him any justice, he's incredibly better in person.

Scotscream is a very cool guy, love new challenges, very honest, great to work & communicate with. I would highly recommend to anyone out there for commissioning your fave TF figures. Satisfaction guaranteed!!!

3. Scotscream

Scotscream Total-con

Ebay:
    thank you sir!

4. Scotscream

Scotscream Total-con

Ebay:
    needed update!