Scorponok Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by GladiatorPrime, Jun 21, 2007.

1. GladiatorPrime

GladiatorPrime working on Rampage P2-V2

Not really sure this belongs here, but it does refer to movie Blackout & Scorponok!

I picked up Scorponok yesterday, Don't have Blackout yet...He is on the list! :lol 

But I was looking him over, and was wondering, exactly what does Scorponok Transform into, when he combines with Blackout?

I was lookin over his marking, the markins on both sides of his head, might suggest his Fuel Tank, but Scorponok has a turbine in his chest area, so he's part of Blackout's Engine,....so I'm kinda puzzeled.

Guess I'll find out for sure, when the movie opens!

But does anybody know????

2. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    I'm fairly certain it's more like the way it is on Voyager Blackout...just kinda chilling in his undercarriage or something. I don't think he transforms into any actual part of Blackout.

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    He's hidden inside Blackout, those markings are just for show. We know this because Blackout transforms several times in the movie into a complete helicopter, even when Scorponoks not around.

4. ZecksKitty

ZecksKitty Banned

Totally intended to be a mock engine though.

5. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

I dont think they really "combine", it's just more of Scorponok attaching to Blackout so Blackout can deploy Scroponok.