Minor/Repaint: Scorponok and Zarak done at last

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by big hank, Dec 19, 2008.

1. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    Pic a different pic setting in attachment manager! The pic aren't showing up!:( 

Try using the HTML option!

2. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    Now we got it! Nice concept, I like customs that are outside the box! Paints are a bit "vivid pastel" for me, but it does immediately rmind me of G1 Scorps! Good job!:thumbs2: 

3. starshooter8

starshooter8 AutoCon

sorry about the pictures dont know whats going on with my web cam:( :banghead: 

4. starshooter8

starshooter8 AutoCon

after getting done with some much needed work i finally got time to finish painting SCORPONOK. so here he is.

ZARAK
    function: ROBOTICS engineer, ex lord of worlds
    motto: I want more power.
    Zarak once a powerful lord of his world has been brought to his knees by Megatron. Zarak is a robotics engineer who craves power that the transformers hold. so when he found a transformers torn up body he took the opportunity and built it into a new body in hopes to get more power then Megatron. Then Zarak found a old crane truck and a exoskeleton of a fallen transformer he made into Scorponok. But it was still not strong enough to take down Megatrons tank armor body. After learning he had rebuilt a minicon body into his new body he made it so he could link up with Scorponok for even grater power but Megatron with his minicon still proved to be to much for his new ability. Megatron has him doing repairs to the ship and computers for his treason attacks. For know Zarak follows Megatrons orders and dose as hes told entail he gets more power to try again.
    Zarak just wants one thing to rule the universe with a Robot army and destroy who ever gets in his way.

Strength: 8.0
    Intelligence: 10.0
    Speed: 6.0
    Endurance: 8.0
    Courage: 10.0
    Firepower: 9.0
    Skill: 7.4

SCORPONOK
    function: defense, and warrior
    MOTTO: AS YOU COMMAND LORD ZARAK!" DIE AUTOBOTS DIE
    Scorponok has the power to fight evenly with Megatron and could possibly have the power to defeat Megatron. But for some reason he holds back when he fights Megatron. Scorponok believes Megatron is the true lord of the universe not Zarak so when Zarak makes Scorponok fight Megatron. Scroponok holds back and lets Megatron get the best of him. Scorponok believes the exoskeleton that was used to make him was one of Megatrons loyal soldiers and Zarak for got to remove the loyalty chip. But Scorponok is happy with Megatron being the leader of the DECEPTICONS. Scorponok would crush Zarak but knows Megatron is just using Zarak to fix up the ship and computers. Megatron has Scorponok guard the Decepticons H.Q. in his turret cannon mode witch makes Scorponok chuckle when he shoots down ships that fly by or asteroids. Scorponk enjoys blowing things up but loves Destroying Autobots even more.

Strength: 10.0
    Intelligence: 6.8
    Speed: 8.0
    Endurance: 10.0
    Courage: 10.0
    Firepower:??????
    Skill: 5.4

Attached Files:

5. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

that is a great take on an original character in a different light. me likes it

6. Detour

Detour TFWiki.net, use it!

News Credits:
    You might want to rework those bios a bit, they're quite the painful read... you definitely need to fix up grammar and cut back on run-on sentences.

A little bit of explanation as to just who they are would be nice too. Near I can tell it's an alternate universe version of Scorponok and Zarak... but which universe?

What made you decide to go with Smokescreen as a base for Scorponok? It's not exactly a mold that's reminiscent of Scorponok, even in his colors.

7. starshooter8

starshooter8 AutoCon

the crane arm that turns into a long range cannon is the main reason.
    that and he is kinda a bulky figure with G1 articulation all tho most g1s have better articulation then that.

8. starshooter8

starshooter8 AutoCon

I re did there bios so hope that helps a little better i was tired last night when i wrote it. so i hope this makes better scenes.

9. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    COuld do with some bigger pics but I like what I see.