Score and Scenes

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by spiritprime, Jul 2, 2011.

1. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    I know it's been only a few days since the movie's release, but can anyone actually recall where some of the score was playing during scenes?

The only one I seem to remember was "No Prisoners, Only Trophies" during the execution scene. And "Battle" playing the Highway scene. Am I right or am I wrong? I just want to know, that's all.

2. legolas grof

legolas grof Cardboard Industries CEO

News Credits:
    "there is no plan" plays when optimus prime says:"there is no plan"

3. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    "Heed our warning" from the ROTF track was used in the Chicago invasion and it worked perfectly.

"In time you'll see" was
    Sentinel's betrayal and Ironhide's death

4. uruseiranma

uruseiranma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    "Sentinel Prime" - this is most likely when we get the tail-end of the space-race footage and finish by zooming into Sentinel's eye.

"We All Work for the Decepticons" - I think this is when Dylan is taking Carly to Chicago, and then Sam watches the launch of the shuttle.

"Shockwave's Revenge" - largely used at the Chernobyl scene with the driller smashing about.

"The World Needs You Now" - regarding Lennox and his men jumping into Chicago.

"It's Our Fight" - happening when the group takes out that line-up of Decepticons and Shockwave, along with Optimus swooping in.

"I'm Just The Messenger" - catches the tail end of Dylan and Sam's fight, and finishes with the scenes of Sentinel, Optimus, & Megatron.

"I Promise" - After Prime has taken out Sentinel and Megatron, and everyone gathers together.

5. baggzey23

baggzey23 psn - baggzey23

my fav is the Sentinel Prime score
    i don't know why but it sounds really good

6. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    I love its our fight now for its ques bringing back old themes like Skorpinok, Arrival to earth and Sam on the roof. The world needs you now and Battle for their emotional aspects.

7. The Ramjet

The Ramjet Get. Out.

The bit of music that played from movie 1's "You're a soldier now" when Prime arrives in Mission City and transforms was played when Prime zooms in to kill the Driller, it was fucking awesome to hear it again. Doesn't seem to be on the score tracks though.