School Rumble- Anime for life!

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by jagganathprime, Aug 12, 2007.

1. jagganathprime

jagganathprime Banned

Hey I am sure most of you peeps' have heard about this anime and I'd appreciate it if we could hear from you all about your opinions. If you haven't, ADV has released the first season and Viz? is releasing the manga....

Still excited about the anime to this day, even though it's old....

Check out my siggie for my fanfic as well as the WF site...

(just surprised though, there wasn't a big following for it... mebbe that's a good thing other wise It'd become too commercial like Bleach/Naruto/Eva)

2. LoC Soundwave

LoC Soundwave 俺の魂は燃えていない!

News Credits:
    I've seen a few episodes on youtube. It's indeed a great anime, as much comedy as possible without getting silly. Just as I like it.

I'm currently following the manga in a manga magazine called "Manga mania". One of my favourites after Mohau sensei Negima :) 

3. QuantumShock

QuantumShock Stay for brunch ?

News Credits:
    I only saw a few episodes of the first season, I kinda love it. I need to remember to look for the first and second of this anime.

I also love the intro too.

4. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Eh

I only read this thread because ithough it was going to contain an anouncement on an upcoming Season 3.

I am very very disppointed.

5. jagganathprime

jagganathprime Banned

sorry mate.. We are hoping for a third season too.... so while we are at it... we can still talk about it, eh?

though the third season should be coming by next spring (we hope) or once KJ wraps up the manga.... the fans did get tired of fillers in season two....

6. DilaZirK

DilaZirK Is bullheaded.

News Credits:
    Still into School Rumble I see. :D 

That's still on my list of anime to watch, but that list just keeps growing. Heck, I've yet to finish watching Fate/Stay Night till now... But I can't stand that red haired wuss of a protagonist, so I lack the motivation.

7. jagganathprime

jagganathprime Banned

heh... better watch your heart man, when you watch school rumble...
    for a good part of first season and some of season 2.... you'll be laughing your arse off...