Scenes when the audience goes silent....

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by buickanddeere, Jul 2, 2011.

1. buickanddeere

buickanddeere Well-Known Member

Watching Rosie's perfect tush and legs while walking towards the bed in the opening scenes while she was just wearing a shirt and knickers.

2. TillAllROne

TillAllROne Primacron's Assitant

That was awesome!!

3. Crainy

Crainy Well-Known Member

When Soundwave revealed himself, when Sentinel Prime betrayed the Autobots, when the Autobots left the planet, when Bumblebee nearly died, when Optimus got his arm cut off.

4. MikeDiaz

MikeDiaz Well-Known Member

:thumbs2:  This ^

5. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    There wasn't a lot of people when I went.

But, from what I heard behind me and next to me, there was complete utter silence during Sentinel's betrayal and Ironhide's dissolving carcass scene.

6. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

In the autobots' death scene on Xantium, the theather was in complete, utter silence, you could hear a pin dropping in the ground.

Also when BB was threatened to die.

Sentinel's betrayal, of course, shut everyone up.

7. kamuix

kamuix weeeeee

everyone was quiet and tuned when they saw the intro with primes monologue. everyone started laughing hysterically when the scene transitioned to an ass shot of rosie. i mean from hardcore war intro to ass oh boy. through out the whole movie everyone was silent, especially when sam and crew were hiding from that decepticon that jumped into the building.

8. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Go Dennis Erb Jr. #28!!!

News Credits:
    Amazing scene

9. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    when Bumblebee almost died, you could have heard a pin drop

10. Skywarp86

Skywarp86 Active Member

Might just be a UK thing, but in a virtually packed screening I went too, it was silent for the entire film pretty much.

11. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    I was at a packed theatre, and no one sure as Hell was silent when Rosie walked in. Wolf-whistles, wolf howls, the works.

Scenes where they were silent? Well, they gasped sharply when Sentinel killed Ironhide, and they were silent when the Autobots were supposedly killed aboard the Xantium, when Que died, when Chicago was being devastated, and when Bumblebee was about to die.

12. Epsilon

Epsilon Autobot Archivist

For the movie's most emotional moments-- Que's death, BB almost dying, Sentinal's betrayal, Ironhide's death, Sentinal's death, Megatron's death--it wasn't entirely silent. There were quite a few gasps and other such reactions from people. For sure I heard at least one or two people blurt "Did that JUST HAPPEN?" when Ironhide died. And I'm fairly certain when the Xantium was shot down by Starscream I heard someone behind me say, none to quietly, "Aw c'mon! not cool!"

But there was absolute dead silence during the intro. The Paramount logo came up, there were cheers, and then the deep timber of Prime's voice rolling through the surround sound system shut everyone up. Definitely sent chill's down my spine; it was simple, awesome and epic.